Recent content by Bery

1. Bery

tModLoader Calamity Mod

hi, i just downloaded calamity mod. I played a bit after installing the game. When I exit the game and re-enter Queen bee boss came in front of me. Is this a feature of the game or is it a bug of the game?
  2. Bery

**REPORTED** Please fix these problems

I changed all the settings, but the problem still persists. which part of the settings are you talking about?
  3. Bery

**REPORTED** Please fix these problems

Hello, these two problems are becoming very troublesome: 1. when NPCs are sitting, instead of asking them for material, we sit on top of the npc, and that's not funny at all. 2. while the npc is standing at the door, we can neither receive materials from the npc, nor the door closes. I would...
  4. Bery

Mobile How does the wormhole potion work?

Hello, I'm playing multiplayer on the phone. I need a wormhole potion to get to my friend faster, but when I open the map and click on him, I can't teleport to him. How can I solve this?
  5. Bery

Resolved [Mobile] How can I find shimmer in my old worlds?

Thank you for helping me.
  6. Bery

I have a doctorate in playing Terraria. Ask me anything.

How is your player without armor?
  7. Bery

Resolved [Mobile] How can I find shimmer in my old worlds?

Hello, I couldn't find shimmer of my old worlds. Am I not able to find shimmer because I built worlds from the old version?
  8. Bery

Mobile Terraria music bug

Hi, I'm listening to terraria with a Bluetooth headset. When I turn off the Bluetooth headset, the music turns off, but the sound is coming. Is there a solution?
  9. Bery

Mobile demolitionist does not come.

the problem is not solved, but thank you for your help.
  10. Bery

i created these 10 minutes after I created the player. I've been playing my player for almost 60 hours and he still doesn't come. i have prepared everything for the npc in the picture.
  11. Bery

spawn is above 0. the trader is present and I have a bomb. but it doesn't
  12. Bery

my player and map are in classic mode. i didn't do a time freeze and my spawn is 0.
  13. Bery

hello, demolitionist npc is not coming. i have bomb and empty house but npc is not coming. what should I do?
  14. Bery

Resolved [Mobile] mobile 1.4.4.1 bugs (Redmi note 8, Android 12)

I couldn't find places where I could enter two blocks from top to bottom or where my screen flickered but I can barely show where I entered. https://drive.google.com/file/d/11zLm6OUWz0SXGwtNuQib6KJen2A5Hll7/view?usp=drivesdk
Back
Top Bottom