Recent content by zedlander1000

1. zedlander1000

Mobile Important Information Regarding the Mobile Terraria 1.2.3-4 Update

i dont like apple anyways and dont have any of their products but i feel bad for those who do :( rip.
  2. zedlander1000

Console Dual Threat: Terraria is Coming to Wii U and 3DS

ye that photo either way looks heavily fake
  3. zedlander1000

Very true xD nintendo is not known for power in their machines.. It is the Nintendo NX actually. I assume that it might possibly come down along the line as time flows by but probs not even planned or thought of just yet. AND!!! It is Dragon QUEST XI thank you very much xD ^_^ EDIT: Im a semi...
  4. zedlander1000

Steam Calculator

5. zedlander1000

OMG ;-; he is 7 days away from my birthday if his profile isn't lying about his birthdate D...

OMG ;-; he is 7 days away from my birthday if his profile isn't lying about his birthdate D: this guy might actually be my twin
  6. zedlander1000

my lads birthday cake what do you think????

That cake is an "Eye sore" to look at :/ (badum tssss) No... its great xD pun aside. wish i could bake :( made a pie once
  7. zedlander1000

haha xD very true. I've been part of the forums, but i have never actually commented on things...

haha xD very true. I've been part of the forums, but i have never actually commented on things since recent. Been planning on doing things such as making designs for textures. I also like making up ideas.
  8. zedlander1000

So hyped for WiiU/3Ds Terraria ^_^

So hyped for WiiU/3Ds Terraria ^_^
  9. zedlander1000

Hi Brother :D

Hi Brother :D
  10. zedlander1000

haha im the older twin :P my profile came first

haha im the older twin :P my profile came first
  11. zedlander1000

Ye but I assume it is intended.... I have not seen one 3DS game that doesn't utilize the 3D functionality.... I Just want to know if it will be cuboid or Z-Indexed.. Z-Indexed sort of like this
  12. zedlander1000

soo uh.. planned 3D? how is it going to work? will it be cuboids on 2D plane... or will it simply be multiple layered 2D graphics? Versus Z-Indexed 2D images (blocks are closer to the user than the actually player is but you cannot see the tops face of blocks or anything for that fact)...
Back
Top Bottom