Recent content by Zee_Zed

1. Zee_Zed

I mean galactic isn't even that good, so you ain't missing out

I mean galactic isn't even that good, so you ain't missing out
  2. Zee_Zed

1.3.6 Background Preview

How many times do I have to tell you? I am NOT a yoyo! xD
  3. Zee_Zed

[1.3.5.3] Terraria Inventory Editor (ABANDONED)

Ok, I can send the file. Do I do it via a message for safety? My character is very special for me..
  4. Zee_Zed

Standalone [1.4.4] Terrasavr, web-based inventory editor

I can provide a file later.. I just loaded in the file and used it as intended. I noticed the settings changed to <as mentioned earlier> so I just changed them back. In-game my character was in fact, a girl. I used the gender change potion and everything seemed to be nice, but the character is...
  5. Zee_Zed

PC 1.3.5 is Live!

Did the font change a bit? It seems.. more hand-drawn and less-quality..
  6. Zee_Zed

[1.3.5.3] Terraria Inventory Editor (ABANDONED)

Umm, that's normal. You just have to press that folder icon and load up a .plr file
  7. Zee_Zed

Standalone [1.4.4] Terrasavr, web-based inventory editor

Ugh, the editor made my character a girl with a default clothing style.. Welp, the color values haven't disappeared, so I can replicate this fella right there <---- using a DIFFERENT tool.. This one just doesn't work correctly for me!
  8. Zee_Zed

PC 1.3.5 is Live!

Is it just me, or did the jellyfish electricity effect change? It's pink now..
  9. Zee_Zed

PC 1.3.5 is Live!

It would be perfect if the 4K zoom was 0%, FullHD 50%, HD 100% and lower resolutions were up to 200% and we could just control it how we want to :D
  10. Zee_Zed

PC 1.3.5 is Live!

EXACLY. Also, the map is cool on FullHD and 4K, but extremely annoying on HD or lower.. That's why I ALWAYS have to turn it off.. :O THANKS!
  11. Zee_Zed

PC 1.3.5 is Live!

I agree with the people listed above. Maybe decreasing the zoom with 4K would make mob spawning look weird and broken, but why not allow lower resolution players to zoom out to the level of 4K vision? Right now, the 4K and FullHD players have a massive advantage.. :sigh: I hoped to be able to...
  12. Zee_Zed

PC 1.3.5 is Live!

Secret update plans?! 1.4..?
  13. Zee_Zed

Experimental Features - Texture Pack Support and World Seeds!

Mmkay, so I either have to replace the original textures OR retexture an armor set instead? (And which PNG -> XMB converter should I use?)
  14. Zee_Zed

Well, I found the files, modified them and the clothes still dont change.. What did I do wrong?
  15. Zee_Zed

It works! BTW: Do you, by any chance, know which files correspond to clothes? I'm not tryna make them invisible or anything ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡° )
Back
Top Bottom