1. For issues you find with the Switch and Console releases, please follow this link and give as much detail as possible. This is the speediest way to get info to Pipeworks and get a hotfix in the works.
    Dismiss Notice
zekam11
Last Activity:
May 15, 2018
Birthday:
Jun 25, 1998
College Student

Share This Page

zekam11

Skeletron Prime, Male, 21, from Somewhere in the U.S.A.

Hey guys, Going to be working on a mod soon (first mod) go check out my channel (useally do mobile gaming live streamed) have a nice day! Apr 23, 2018

zekam11 was last seen:
May 15, 2018
    1. zekam11
      zekam11
      Hey guys, Going to be working on a mod soon (first mod) go check out my channel (useally do mobile gaming live streamed) have a nice day!
    2. zekam11
      zekam11
      Just reached 10 subscribers several days ago, make sure to check out my channel - zekam11. i do Terraria, PVZ2 and many other games.
    3. zekam11
      zekam11
      Just a small update. Today i'm going to be livestreaming mobile games at 6 pm (UTC) Central Time Zone. Let me know if you enjoyed it!
    4. zekam11
      zekam11
      I'm back "again" but back to bring you the news that im a youtuber know! My youtube channel is called (zekam11). Hope you have a great day!
    5. zekam11
      zekam11
      Been here for a full year. Wow, time flies.
      1. PlanteraBlade likes this.
      2. Tachytaenius
        Tachytaenius
        "Time flies.

We cannot!

They alight too quickly."
        Apr 19, 2016
    6. superza
      superza
      Hey I've played terraria 3ds so much I ran out of goals. Could you please give one?
      1. View previous comments...
      2. superza
        superza
        Only one problem. I already tried that 5 times. Explosive bullets hurt you if it hits an enemy.
        Jan 18, 2016
      3. zekam11
        zekam11
        thats why your on a platform high above. xD
        Jan 18, 2016
      4. superza
        superza
        I guess I'll try again soon but right now I'm trying to get some voodoo dolls for wall of flesh.
        Jan 18, 2016
    7. zekam11
      zekam11
      This year for nitendo is going to be a big one, let the good times roll. ( also the same thing with terraria OW comming soon)
    8. zekam11
      zekam11
      Let me know what game do you think would be better than the other, Project x zone 2 or fire emblem fates: birthright and conquest.
    9. superza
      superza
      You told me the ocean trophy is buggy if you place it. Is it a visual buggyness or what?
      1. zekam11
        zekam11
        Both in a way, when you place it, it then becomes invisible and if you where to mine where you placed it, you would receive a painting instead, so what I would do is keep the trophy in a chest and wait till they fix it. (3ds version)
        Jan 12, 2016
      2. superza
        superza
        Thank you. Glad I checked before I placed it.
        Jan 12, 2016
    10. zekam11
      zekam11
      Like to play tons of games (terraria, ssb, and others) useally at console the most, rarely pc. need some help or hints feel free to pm me.
    11. zekam11
      zekam11
      Like to play tons of games (terraria, ect.) Also like to give gaming hints.
      1. mrmcmo
        mrmcmo
        no
        May 29, 2015
      2. TheQuietBisharp
        TheQuietBisharp
        Pokémon...?
        May 29, 2015
      3. TheQuietBisharp
        TheQuietBisharp
        ? You can't play Pokémon on a computer, I was signifying I (along with many others here) are avid Pokémon fans.
        May 29, 2015
  • About

Birthday:
    Jun 25, 1998 (Age: 21)
    College Student
    Re-Logic Games Owned:
    • Terraria: PC
    • Terraria: Xbox 360
    • Pixel Piracy
    • Terraria: Playstation 4
    • Terraria: Nintendo 3DS

Signature