• For issues you find with the Switch and Console releases, please follow this link and give as much detail as possible. This is the speediest way to get info to Pipeworks and get a hotfix in the works.
  • For issues you find with the Mobile 1.3 update, please follow this link and give as much detail as possible. This is the speediest way to get info to DR Studios to look at your issue. Also, some troubleshooting hints here.
zekam11
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Hey guys, Going to be working on a mod soon (first mod) go check out my channel (useally do mobile gaming live streamed) have a nice day!
    Just reached 10 subscribers several days ago, make sure to check out my channel - zekam11. i do Terraria, PVZ2 and many other games.
    Just a small update. Today i'm going to be livestreaming mobile games at 6 pm (UTC) Central Time Zone. Let me know if you enjoyed it!
    I'm back "again" but back to bring you the news that im a youtuber know! My youtube channel is called (zekam11). Hope you have a great day!
    Hey I've played terraria 3ds so much I ran out of goals. Could you please give one?
    superza
    superza
    Only one problem. I already tried that 5 times. Explosive bullets hurt you if it hits an enemy.
    zekam11
    zekam11
    thats why your on a platform high above. xD
    superza
    superza
    I guess I'll try again soon but right now I'm trying to get some voodoo dolls for wall of flesh.
    This year for nitendo is going to be a big one, let the good times roll. ( also the same thing with terraria OW comming soon)
    Let me know what game do you think would be better than the other, Project x zone 2 or fire emblem fates: birthright and conquest.
    You told me the ocean trophy is buggy if you place it. Is it a visual buggyness or what?
    zekam11
    zekam11
    Both in a way, when you place it, it then becomes invisible and if you where to mine where you placed it, you would receive a painting instead, so what I would do is keep the trophy in a chest and wait till they fix it. (3ds version)
    superza
    superza
    Thank you. Glad I checked before I placed it.
    Like to play tons of games (terraria, ssb, and others) useally at console the most, rarely pc. need some help or hints feel free to pm me.
    Like to play tons of games (terraria, ect.) Also like to give gaming hints.
    mrmcmo
    mrmcmo
    no
    TheQuietBisharp
    TheQuietBisharp
    Pokémon...?
    TheQuietBisharp
    TheQuietBisharp
    ? You can't play Pokémon on a computer, I was signifying I (along with many others here) are avid Pokémon fans.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Top Bottom