• For issues you find with the Switch and Console releases, please follow this link and give as much detail as possible. This is the speediest way to get info to Pipeworks and get a hotfix in the works.
  • For issues you find with the Mobile 1.3 update, please follow this link and give as much detail as possible. This is the speediest way to get info to DR Studios to look at your issue. Also, some troubleshooting hints here.

Recent content by zekam11

1. zekam11

tModLoader SAO Swords

np :D will be working on a mod myself this summer, so small stuff like that is hard to find unless you get players to play it.
  2. zekam11

tModLoader SAO Swords

im guessing the liberator is craftable in only hardmode, but it seems that you can craft it with demonite bars, instead of palladium, just a small minor thing to fix. the other recipe is using cobalt
  3. zekam11

Hey guys, Going to be working on a mod soon (first mod) go check out my channel (useally do...

Hey guys, Going to be working on a mod soon (first mod) go check out my channel (useally do mobile gaming live streamed) have a nice day!
  4. zekam11

tModLoader Erilipah

@Al Fahrel It seems to be the Dracon npc or mob, idk thats a guess by looking at the code. Also It dosnt help that no one is doing anything on the wiki, im playing with as many mods as i can in one playthough (because of fury forged)and i would livestream it (if obs would work with me on pc...
  5. zekam11

Xbox 360 Need someone with 50% hallowed and corruption for achivment.

As the title says, I need help getting the last 2 achivments, and would help if you already have a world with 50% corruption and/or hallowed. My gamertag is zekam11, I play on Xbox 360.
  6. zekam11

3DS 3DS Update 1.04

Just curious, what is all the new 1.3 music? ( Got a new n3ds and so had to restart with a new character)
  7. zekam11

Just reached 10 subscribers several days ago, make sure to check out my channel - zekam11. i do...

Just reached 10 subscribers several days ago, make sure to check out my channel - zekam11. i do Terraria, PVZ2 and many other games.
  8. zekam11

Just a small update. Today i'm going to be livestreaming mobile games at 6 pm (UTC) Central Time...

Just a small update. Today i'm going to be livestreaming mobile games at 6 pm (UTC) Central Time Zone. Let me know if you enjoyed it!
  9. zekam11

Wii U Update and 3DS News

Nice to know that the New 3ds will get the bigger worlds (and sad for the old 3ds, and 2ds sytems that can't) Know im wondering if N3ds will eventually have more content? Something to think about. :)
  10. zekam11

I'm back "again" but back to bring you the news that im a youtuber know! My youtube channel is...

I'm back "again" but back to bring you the news that im a youtuber know! My youtube channel is called (zekam11). Hope you have a great day!
  11. zekam11

3DS 3DS KNOWN ISSUES

Well it's been awhile since I have been on the 3ds forums. Nithertheless, I came back to report a glitch i found instantly replaying after the 1.0.3 update came out. The glich is your able to summen the Duke fishron anywhere, (was able to accidently summen in the duke fishron in the snow biome...
  12. zekam11

Xbox 360 Need assistance on frost moon

Doesn't matter if I join you or you join in with me. What to get the grinch pet. And maby other obtainable items.
  13. zekam11

3DS Frost Moon & More Coming Soon to Terraria on 3DS!!!

you actually need Adamantite bars. ;)
  14. zekam11

They could add everything up to date... but that my friends would take a very long time. you can also add the variable of the N3ds to into that.
  15. zekam11

that was already fixed in the last bug fix update of 1.1
Top Bottom