Zekrua the Demon Lord

SKELETON MAN!
Beware the critic.
Also, not only do I have many spirits I also control all the swords that are made from metal.
My Q&A: Link here
My first TCF RPG: Darkness in the Light
Re-Logic Games Owned
  1. Terraria: PC
Favorite Thread
http://forums.terraria.org/index.php?social-forums/darkness-in-the-light.720/
Occupation
Asteroid King, Lord of Backstabbing

Signature

^ = Eggs/hatchlings/adults on display of mine, please click any eggs/hatchlings shown.
My scroll: http://dragcave.net/user/Zekrua
FcJtWjE.png

My Q&A thread!
My first-ever TCF RPG made by me, Darkness in the Light!

"Mini air! No one alive has rated this negatively!
Flight all over the place by Quetz, Pteranodon, or Argent!
Mini air
Treat your friends like your enemies"
Name: Zekrua
Species: Charmander
Description/personality: Doesn't like to be made fun of, and doesn't like people, but if he finds a friend, he goes pretty far for his friend.
Location: He likes to wander around and leave his home route(Route 15) and come back in as he pleases.
Any other notes:
Will NOT stop trying to struggle to get out of a Poke'ball. Even after 3 days of being captured inside the Poke'ball. If anyone tries to capture Zekrua that way, they will have to survive getting every nerve in their body rustled by the violent shaking coming from the Poke'ball that would be keeping Zekrua captive if they managed to withstand Zekrua's violence.

~BASIC INFO~

Full Name: Kahrsola.

Meaning of name: Lone Wolf.

Nickname(s): Sad Koala, Depression Boy

Race/Species: Human

Native language: English

Languages spoken: English, Runic(Zekrua taught him limited amounts of it before he left)

Orientation/Sexual Preference: N/A

Occupation: Hardware producer, or that's how it used to be before his depression highly dropped his work rate.

~MEDICAL INFO~

Mental Disorder: N/A

Phobia(s): The fear that Zekrua might come into his house to kill him.

Allergies: Used to be no allergies, but due to his dropped work rate he's allergic to peanut butter.

Habits: Not going to sleep.

~APPEARANCE~

Height: 5ft6"

Weight: Roughly 150LBs.

Hair color: Blonde.

Hairstyle: Messy.

Eye color: Light blue.

Piercings: N/A.

Tattoos: N/A.

Scars/Weird Marking(s): N/A.

Clothing/Style: T-shirt and jeans without much added to it.

Jewelry/Accessories: N/A.

Weapon(s): Pure strength. He doesn't like the idea of a knife when one of his friends had a sword.

Physical Disorder/Disability: Due to his constant sadness, doesn't move very fast.

Never Seen Without: A sad face.

Other: N/A.

~PERSONALITY~

Overall: Explained below:
Was: Cheerful, joyful, loving
Now: Sad, depressed, overall one of those people who wouldn't notice you.
Likes: His friend, Zekrua, who went slightly insane, thus causing his depression when he ran into the woods.

Dislikes: Anyone talking about Zekrua who isn't Zekrua

Hobbies: Visiting the blacksmith.

Most Prized Possession: Memory of his past.

Flaws: See physical disorder/disability.

Pet Peeve: When anyone asks him who his friends were.

Worst Way To Die: Being beheaded by a guy with some huge greatsword.
Best Way To Die: A peaceful, lonely death, where all sins can be forgotten.

Others:

Battle Song: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WlZvM8XAvp8

~BASIC INFO~

Full Name: (( Format can be First, Middle, Last or Last, First, Middle)) He wasn't given a name apart from the first name Zekrua he gave himself.
Meaning of name: ((Ya never know)) Scavenger of the Unknown

Nickname(s): Zek, Zekura(I hate it when people misspell my name like that! :mad: )

Creepypasta Name: (( Remember, be creative with this! )) Terror of the Abyss

How Did They Get This Name and Why: One day he was just strolling along when suddenly he acquired insanity. He crafted himself a black broadsword and some black armor(with a smile design around the mouth of the armor) and put on the armor and grabbed the sword and then blah blah blah look at the backstory. But the insanity pauses. That's how he got his name, nobody ever knows when is the right time to be around him. That makes it extremely dangerous... and thus extremely horrifying.

Age: ((Between 8 [For Sally] and how old Slender is witch is dear god knows what)) Considered to be the same as Slenderman's; nobody flipping knows.

Race/Species: ((Nothing insane plz)) Human. Gone INSANE. :p((Though due to his believed-to-be non-human strength, nobody believes this fact...))

Native language: English/Runic(CP native language)

Languages spoken: English/Runic(Runic only in CP form)

Orientation/Sexual Preference: He's that kind of guy who just DOESN'T CARE.

Occupation (before becoming a Pasta): Hobo. Nobody took care of him.

Backstory: One day he was just strolling along when suddenly he acquired insanity. He crafted himself a black broadsword and some black armor(with a smile design around the mouth of the armor) and put on the armor and grabbed the sword and then went out into the town. He let out an otherworldly warcry... and nobody bothered him again.
~MEDICAL INFO~

Mental Disorder: N/A

Phobia(s): ((Pasta must have at least ONE)) The fear that if he ever leaves planet Earth, he could die, without a way of reversing it.(Astronaut civilians are saved!!!)

Allergies: ((Pasta must have at least ONE)) Space, hence the phobia.

Habits: ((See Above)) Testing his sword on the ground or on a tree, using it on anything suspicious/sits around playing with his helmet and armor

Powers/Special Abilities: ((Put N/A if your Pasta has none)) Extreme strength.(Seriously, though, I don't know what a human would do if they were to try to hold his sword. o_O

~APPEARANCE~

Height: Roughly 5ft6".

Weight: 150 LBs.

Hair color: Jet black.
Hairstyle: Messy, long hair that streams out the back of his helmet when he's wearing it and makes him look like a girl when he's not. Suprisingly clean, though based on his hair color you can't see that.

Eye color: Light blue irises, pupils stay the same size.

Piercings: N/A

Tattoos: N/A

Scars/Weird Marking(s): A couple scratches and holes here and there on his armor

Clothing/Style: Likes short-sleeves and jeans under his armor, which is pretty light yet very protective, and looks quite similar to a classic knight's armor yet the black appearance kind of sets you off from thinking he's a knight, which in his opinion is good.

Jewelry/Accessories: N/A

Weapon(s): His heavy, jet black broadsword described in the name and the backstory, whatever his strong arms can manage to get ahold of when needed.

Physical Disorder/Disability: His back prevents him from bending over too far; but his broadsword's length makes up for that.

Never Seen Without: His armor and his broadsword.

Other: N/A

~PERSONALITY~

Overall: Nice, sad, loving/Insane, nice, guarding

Dislikes: Humans

Hobbies: Chatting with CPs, playing slight tricks on CPs, playing life-costing tricks on civilians

Most Prized Possession: His sword. He spent a lot of effort on that and DANG, IS IT HEAVY!!!

Flaws: Due to his tendency to reveal himself before a civilian trick, has a MUCH higher chance of being caught.

Pet Peeve: People treating other people nicely. It reminds him about how HE was never treated that way.

Worst Way To Die: In a party.
Best Way To Die: Just after a kill.

Worst Way To Kill: Slit someone's throat.((His opinion? Booooriiiing.))
Best Way To Kill (how they kill): Smash someone onto the ground and then slash at them multiple times then drag them over to a hidden spot(preferably a loud one) and smash their remains into the ground.

Targets To Killing: Humans that remind him of his past.

Others:

Motto(s): "The best way to start a funeral is to smash something flat."

Battle Song: N/A

Other Pasta’s Thoughts:

(Feel free to delete this part if your OC doesn’t know them)

Slenderman:
Zekrua's Thoughts On Him: Pretty cool, but not to be trifled with.

Smile Dog:
Zekrua’s Thoughts On Him: Nice CP alternative to a dog.

Jeff the Killer:
Zekrua’s Thoughts On Him: Due to having a slightly similar history, a pretty nice guy to chat with.

Ben Drowned:
Zekrua’s Thoughts On Him: Pretty nice. Yet not that talkative.

Following

Followers

Trophies

1. 0

Putting Down Roots

You've been here four whole years and, like a flower, made the forum more beautiful with your presence.
  2. 0

I Have Many Leather-Bound Books....

1,095 days is a long time, indeed....and that's how long you've been a member of our Community!
  3. 0

The Fabric of Our Lives...

Two years as a Terrarian! Thanks for your continued support!
  4. 0

Origami!

Happy Paper Anniversary! You've been a member of the Terrarian Community for a full year!
  5. 0

This is....Terraria!

500 posts, huh? Your fingers must be pretty tired by now....
  6. 0

Terraria: The world that has been pulled over your eyes...

The Terrariatrix has you! With 100 messages posted, it's too late to turn back now!
  7. 0

Out of the Shadows...

A lurker no longer, you have posted your first message in our community forums!
Back
Top Bottom