Recent content by Zeldars

1. Zeldars

Mobile Terrarians Assemble! Mobile 1.3 Launches Today!

I managed to guide myself through the sounds on the purple screen, creating a character and a world, and it was possible to enter the world, I heard how they killed me and I could move the sword.
  2. Zeldars

Yeah, I actually got the update for having root on my device, I have the version j1 ace that has 1gb ram, is there any hope of being able to play ?
  3. Zeldars

I have a j1, the only possible way to play is using gltools, but I have no idea how to use it. I waiting for your answer, thanks
  4. Zeldars

and what options do I have to modify in order to solve this ?
  5. Zeldars

Since I can't enjoy the update I need to go back to the previous version, but directly I can't download the application in google play because it disappeared.
  6. Zeldars

Any way to fix purple screen ? in incopatible device
  7. Zeldars

Mobile News Update - Online Multiplayer Revealed!

When will the emails that were selected for the beta version arrive?
  8. Zeldars

Game Mechanics Useful function for 1.4

I have been thinking that the item "Discount Card" It is very uncomfortable to have to equip it to apply the discount, An idea I have is to change the functionality of this item and just being in your inventory apply the discount, and if it is stored in the safe, that the discount is applied...
  9. Zeldars

Terraria State of the Game - May 2019

The app will have interactive icons ? They change according to the theme of the event such as Christmas, Easter etc.....
  10. Zeldars

Resolved [MOBILE] Can I transfer my mobile characters to my PC

I'm bored of waiting for version 1.3 on mobile devices, I prefer to play terraria on my mobile device than on PC :(
  11. Zeldars

Official Terraria 1.3 Status Update: Mobile & Switch

It is not fair to prioritize the Nintendo switch, since users of mobile devices have been waiting for an update for years expecting them to finish the work of xb1 and ps4 to continue with mobile devices.
  12. Zeldars

Console Console 1.3 - An Update on Timing

hi pipeworks team i have a question what's is your progress in terraria 1.3 for mobile ?
  13. Zeldars

Lets make a meowmere pixe lart on reddit place

Hi terrarians I write this so that we can all make a great pixel art of the sword meowmere the game is simple is a great map each one can contribute by placing a pixel every 10 minutes and so form what you want the idea will be done next to the rainbow https://www.reddit.com/r/place/
Back
Top Bottom