Recent content by ZeldaUwU

1. ZeldaUwU

Terraria 1.4.1 - 1.4.3 Out Now on Console & Mobile!

as a switch player, i'm very excited! :D
  2. ZeldaUwU

I rarely post any status's, but how is it already march?? like what??

I rarely post any status's, but how is it already march?? like what??
  3. ZeldaUwU

Terraria: Journey's End Now Available on Nintendo Switch!

OH MY GOD! as a nintendo switch player, im super excited to play! ^^
  4. ZeldaUwU

Terraria State of the Game - November 2021

as a switch player, i'm super excited for the 1.4 update! :dryadgrin:
  5. ZeldaUwU

ok, im here from after the reveal, and oh my god, i did not expect sora. :eek: Although it is a...

ok, im here from after the reveal, and oh my god, i did not expect sora. :eek: Although it is a pleasant surprise.
  6. ZeldaUwU

its probably going to be a big nintendo character since its the final character, it would be...

its probably going to be a big nintendo character since its the final character, it would be kinda weird ending it on a non-nintendo character. (but terrarian would be nice lol)
  7. ZeldaUwU

y'all know what time it is

y'all know what time it is
  8. ZeldaUwU

no, actually i think i deleted that character lol

no, actually i think i deleted that character lol
  9. ZeldaUwU

A Road Well Traveled - Terraria: Journey's End Launches on Xbox & PlayStation!

while idont play on the playstation/xbox myself, im glad that people playing on them can finally play on 1.4! (and discover why you shouldnt swing a sword in the hallow at night!) :dryadgrin:
  10. ZeldaUwU

maybe i still am :eek:

maybe i still am :eek:
  11. ZeldaUwU

What is your Favorite Stage of Terraria?

Probably early hm and post golem. Early HM introduces you to new enemies, npcs, and new biomes, which give a sense of a new adventure. Post golem is the complete opposite, you know the adventure is almost to a close, with only two bosses and an event ahead of you, so you prepare for the final...
  12. ZeldaUwU

lol k then

lol k then
  13. ZeldaUwU

What’s your favorite boss song

Plantera is an absolute banger, but empress's theme is a close second with the chaotic theme to it.
  14. ZeldaUwU

Working as Designed Impossible Bestiary Situation

I just checked the wiki, it says as of 1.4.0.1 npcs drop tombstones when they die in a hardcore world
  15. ZeldaUwU

what is your favourite game besides terraria

Pokemon x and Pokemon sword, Legend of Zelda games, Touhou Luna nights, but admittedly, I've never played touhou, but it looks fun.
Back
Top Bottom