• Journey's End on PC - Find info here and here. Please report bugs and issues for PC 1.4 and 1.4.1 to Re-Logic here.
  • Journey's End on Mobile - Find info here. Report bugs for Mobile 1.4 to DR Studios at this link and give as much detail as possible.
  • 1.4 will bring many changes to the PC version. We strongly advise making plans to back up your worlds and players prior to updating your game. More details here.
  • Console and Switch - The latest news can be found here. To report a bug, please use this link.

Recent content by zenmai

1. zenmai

10th Anniversary Terraria is Turning 10 Years Old - Celebrate with Us!

Congrats! ;) The first game I bought on steam was terraria I'm still playing without getting bored A very nice game !!
  2. zenmai

Terraria State of the Game - February 2021

Request for duplication mode I want you to implement a dedicated tab for banners and mechanisms
  3. zenmai

Official Behind the scenes of Journey's End - A Q&A with the Programmers and Artists of Terraria

1:Which biome would you like to live in the world of terraria? 2:Which boss monster would you like to eat? 3:What is your favorite building material?
  4. zenmai

a Happy new year

Wish you a good year Also ..... Congratulations on Top sellers & most simultaneous players:passionate:
  5. zenmai

Beta Tester Application

I see! 1.3.6 seems to be a big update so I'm looking forward to it:passionate:
  6. zenmai

Beta Tester Application

Is it a test of 1.3.6?
  7. zenmai

PC 'The Shattered House'

Spider's nest gives a good atmosphere:passionate:
  8. zenmai

A certain hero's house

9. zenmai

1.3.6 Background Preview

I'd like to fight against the huge bone of background
  10. zenmai