Recent content by Zero Crimson

1. Zero Crimson

**REPORTED** Accent Marks get replaced by "*"

Thanks for the help!
  2. Zero Crimson

Here, an example of the bugged accent marks is "á", you will notice as soon you look at the menu after enabling it
  3. Zero Crimson

(Sorry for my English) I tried making a Better Spanish translation pack, but the accent marks got bugged and replaced with "*" but, the "vanilla" Spanish translation does have accent marks, and all of the accent marks got bugged, even the oned i didn't edit, like the menu ones. As an extra...
  4. Zero Crimson

Official The Ultimate Guide To Content Creation And Use For The Terraria Workshop

Yes, because i didn't modify anything related with the menu, it's still the same as the one in the downloads section, and yet the accent marks in the menu got replaced, also, another thing i noticed is that when i have the pack active, the Japanese/Chinese/Etc. Letters get replaced by "?"
  5. Zero Crimson

Official The Ultimate Guide To Content Creation And Use For The Terraria Workshop

The Spanish Translation DOES have the accent marks, i only changed some words from Spain Spanish to Mexican Spanish, and the accent marks bugged
  6. Zero Crimson

I have a problem, i made an Spanish one, but all the accent mark got turned into an "*" when i install it, how can i fix it? I need help please
  7. Zero Crimson

Music Pack [1.4.2]Can somebody tell me how to edit text (for translations)/Create Music Packs?

I would like to know how to create translations/music packs with the new 1.4.2 version, someone knows?
  8. Zero Crimson

Wavebank Touhou WaveBank 1.4 (uwu)

Are you going to update it? Please
  9. Zero Crimson

Texture Pack FGO Abigail Williams as Empress of Light

[THIS PROJECT HAS BEEN CANCELED BECAUSE I'M TRASH AT PIXEL ART] -I was really happy to do this, but at the end, it was harder than expected, i know i cancelled it too soon, but anyway, if i didn't use mixels, the face looked horrible, and if i used mixels, well, all looked horrible, sorry. I'm...
  10. Zero Crimson

Wavebank Touhou WaveBank 1.4 (uwu)

Please update this for 1.4.1
  11. Zero Crimson

some sprites i made

WoF 2.0
  12. Zero Crimson

Texture Pack Khoir TexturePack

I R E Q U I R E THIS
  13. Zero Crimson

Texture Pack Khoir Texture

ehem... i'm going to need that please