• Journey's End on PC - Find info here and here. Please report bugs and issues for PC 1.4 and 1.4.1 to Re-Logic here.
  • Journey's End on Mobile - Find info here. Report bugs for Mobile 1.4 to DR Studios at this link and give as much detail as possible.
  • 1.4 will bring many changes to the PC version. We strongly advise making plans to back up your worlds and players prior to updating your game. More details here.
  • Console and Switch - The latest news can be found here. To report a bug, please use this link.

Recent content by Zero-Exodus

1. Zero-Exodus

https://www.patreon.com/zeroexodus tryin out this patreon thing

https://www.patreon.com/zeroexodus tryin out this patreon thing
  2. Zero-Exodus

https://www.patreon.com/zeroexodus

https://www.patreon.com/zeroexodus
  3. Zero-Exodus

Terraria: Otherworld This is the End: Otherworld Development Cancelled

k relogic, its a little late for april fools jokes!! well this just means the concepts can be either used for future updates to terraria or a new title. so no worries!
  4. Zero-Exodus

dont b mad, i missed my own birthday too lol, happy belated!

dont b mad, i missed my own birthday too lol, happy belated!
  5. Zero-Exodus

Happy Birthday to Terraria's Lead Developer & Resident Wizard: Yorai!

Ah crud i missed yorai's bday, happy belated bruv!
  6. Zero-Exodus

One Drop Celestial Pillar Terrarian Yo-Yos

interesting..... mans really passionate about his yo-yos..... i wonder what i'd partner with were i the head of terraria...... thats something i really have to think about, what is ME ?
  7. Zero-Exodus

made it, used to make all kinds of arts, but rl been too busy lately, now im either working or...

made it, used to make all kinds of arts, but rl been too busy lately, now im either working or taking care of my kids lol occasionally i do pop in though. if you want to see this sprite in action, check out Grox's GRealm, the Vile Matango can be found in the corruption...
  8. Zero-Exodus

Beta Tester Application

not very active anymore but i do lurk lol, i threw my hat in the race but i dunno if i qualify
  9. Zero-Exodus

I hear you knockin' but u can't come in

I hear you knockin' but u can't come in
  10. Zero-Exodus

sorry dont think i can, i haven't had much modding done lately since my computer crapped out...

sorry dont think i can, i haven't had much modding done lately since my computer crapped out. not sure when i can get a new one but til then im on vaycay
  11. Zero-Exodus

Standalone [1.3] tModLoader - A Modding API

recipe.AddIngredient(null, "angelwings", 1); recipe.AddIngredient(null, "demonwings", 1); what you want is recipe.AddIngredient(ItemID.AngelWings, 1); < - delete the null part, when using vanilla you use an int or an ItemID. recipe.AddIngredient(ItemID.DemonWings, 1); if you use ItemID...
  12. Zero-Exodus

according to your file, your wings name is XervosMod, you need XervosMod.png <- inventory image XervosMod_Wings.png <- worn image and it needs to be in the Items folder < could be as simple as naming the folder Item instead of Items
  13. Zero-Exodus

Tool TerraCustom for 1.3

suggestion, tower gen, by spawning a dungeon at sky island level one can gen a tower that dives deep underground, makes it hard to face skeletron tho as the entrance would need some getting to
  14. Zero-Exodus

i got a question regarding backgrounds, i want to make a "surface style" background for an underground biome. any help would be appreciated
  15. Zero-Exodus

Dw bout it. Take ur time. Stress not bout us. What you've given is plenty. Also thanks for sharing. When it comes to real life stresses like depression and gender identity some people sruggle alone and feel lost, afraid that speaking makes you weak. But imho I believe it shows a great deal of...
Top Bottom