Recent content by Zero Moment

1. Zero Moment

tModLoader Reduced Grinding

It looks like there aren't configurations for either the Compass or Depth Meter, could you add those, too?
  2. Zero Moment

tModLoader imkSushi's Mod

I noticed that the Compass is made by swapping Mimic drops, and not from crafting together Underground Tokens. Is that intended?
  3. Zero Moment

tModLoader Reduced Grinding

Could you add a configuration for Present drops? The majority of the items have abysmal droprates by default.
  4. Zero Moment

tModLoader Recipe Browser

After a month of not playing, I finally got the lockout bug again. This time I tested the controller to see if that can help at all, but it doesn't.
  5. Zero Moment

I pressed every key on my keyboard, to no avail. Interestingly, one time I was stuck with the inventory open, and I was able to get out of the inventory using the function keys, but my character was still stuck. I wonder what would happen if I switched to my controller during a lockout. I'll try...
  6. Zero Moment

I've encountered a pretty gamebreaking bug with Recipe Browser. Occasionally when I close the browser window, I get locked out of issuing commands to my character. The world keeps moving but I can't move, use any items, or open/close the menu, though strangely enough I can still type in chat and...
Back
Top Bottom