Recent content by ZeroRin

1. Z

PC The Staff + Axe of Regrowth is drastically less effective on Blinkroot

the wiki did not say anything about the staff preventing herb from dropping when harvesting a grown but non-blooming one
  2. Z

Neither part of the sentence is correct. Staff of Regrowth can obtain seeds AND herbs from non-blooming herbs and the result will be exactly the same as harvest blooming herbs. And since you gain the harvest buff by HOLDING the staff (rather than swinging it) you can just hold the staff and...
  3. Z

you mean you tried with FOUR blinkroots and you somehow realized that it was not bad rng then post a bug report without even doing a basic test simple test with 100 blinkroots clearly shows that it work as expected (1.5 herb and 3 seed per harvest on average)
  4. Z

The ocean background doesn't change correctly

while the ocean background music starts when the player enter ocean area (less than 380 blocks away from each side of the world), the background picture changes when the position my cursor points to (~26 tiles left to the player) enter the ocean area. As a result, if you move towards the left...
  5. Z

Lavafly/hell butterfly/magma snail are not any firefly/butterfly/snail

seems that this underworld critters are not included in "any firefly/butterfly/snail" for crafting probably because they were added to the game later?
  6. Z

SHORT NOTICE: COIN GUN THE BEST WEAPON IF YOUR OK WITH EXPLOITING

like someone dont know platium coin gun is one of the most powerful weapons
  7. Z

Mob switch

it's not "there can only be one standard spawn per tick" but "there can be NO standard spawn in a tick where a NPC despawn due to inactive/death/shimmer, but the basic idea holds (if you can despawn one every tick you need to spawn one every tick and vice versa. Also here is my remix-compatible...
  8. Z

1.4.5 world seed question

i dont see a reason why it wouldn't. seed mixing is just about setting some flags.
  9. Z

**REPORTED** Underground desert includes all of the surface & space level

when determining whether player is in underground desert biome, the game compares the surface height with the player's Y coordinate. However, the surface height is measured in tiles, while the player's coordinate is mesured in pixels. since each tile is 16-pixel high, the player is almost always...
  10. Z

PC Off-centered spawn point stops invasion from actually arriving

The invasion event (goblin, pirate, etc.) is designed as follows: when a invasion start, it will move from one side of the map towards the player's original spawn point. Before arrival, invasion enemies only spawn when player is close to the (moving) invasion center, but after arrival invasion...
  11. Z

NPCs & Enemies Allow summoning mech bosses separately after beating mechdusa in gfb

i hope we can summon each mech boss separately after beat mechdusa. after defeating mechdusa if i want more soul from one boss for certain weapon, i still need to face all three together, which is quite annoying
  12. Z

Game Mechanics Sky Pylons. That's it.

while the ida is interesting, isn't all pylons (except cavern) work on sky?
  13. Z

Items Cellphone shall be able to display guide's recipe info as long as he is alive. This is a function to call the guide.

speaking of guide not having phones, why not add a telephone furniture that once placed in a npc house, allow you to access its dialogue menu from anywhere (that is, including thibgs like shop)
  14. Z

Weapons & Equip Solar Flare Gun

no one seriously treat flare gun as a "weapon" anyway, it's more of a meme tool suggestion
  15. Z

Weapons & Equip Solar Flare Gun

as most of the items related to solar pillar have the prefix "solar flare" (eg. solar flare pickaxe, solar flare wings. I cannot stop thinking why not let flare gun upgrade to "solar flare gun" or have "solar flare" (the flare ammo) as the ultimate illumination tool. not sure what sort of effect...
Back
Top Bottom