Zetablaze
Last Activity:
Oct 11, 2017

Share This Page

Zetablaze

Plantera, Male, 18, from Somewhere on earth

I finally got a new 3DS. no longer need I put up with busted L and R buttons. :D Sep 14, 2017

Zetablaze was last seen:
Oct 11, 2017
    1. Zetablaze
      Zetablaze
      I'll admit it, I can kill bugs including spiders, unless its something that stings or bites, its a daddy longlegs, or it plain surprises me.
      1. View previous comments...
      2. Zetablaze
        Zetablaze
        Sorry that post is just confusing to me okay?
        May 6, 2015
      3. TheQuietBisharp
        TheQuietBisharp
        Here, let me rephrase your status into something that makes sense for me : "I'll admit, I can kill both spiders and insects."
        May 6, 2015
      4. Zetablaze
        Zetablaze
        Seems just as easy to understand to me, but whatever.
        May 6, 2015
    2. Zetablaze
      Zetablaze
      Is it considered weird that I'm not following any of the moderators or people like that?
      2. Zetablaze
        Zetablaze
        Okay then. I was hoping it was, I like being that odd guy.
        May 5, 2015
      3. Commander Crocket
        Commander Crocket
        You're not alone there, mein freund.
        May 5, 2015
      4. Zetablaze
        Zetablaze
        My name has "The Pie Master" in it because why not?
        May 5, 2015
    3. Zetablaze
      Zetablaze
      You know, I can be really lucky with item drops in games. But the Eye's mask is one that I can never get...
    4. Zetablaze
      Zetablaze
      I now declare wyverns my worst enemy in Terraria.
    5. Zetablaze
      Zetablaze
      About to beat the twins for the first time. :D Wyvern interferes, death. :D :D :) :) :( :( :mad:!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
      2. Zetablaze
        Zetablaze
        And I would get better gear, but I'm pretty sure I can't until I defeat the twins
        May 5, 2015
      3. Jerion 'Wyverntamer' Kràl
        Jerion 'Wyverntamer' Kràl
        You could always try against Skelly prime and The Destroyed.
        May 5, 2015
      4. Zetablaze
        Zetablaze
        I beat them both already, and the destroyer isn't that hard to me anymore.
        May 5, 2015
    6. Zetablaze
      Zetablaze
      I finally got around to putting something new on my art thread. About time.
    7. Zetablaze
      Zetablaze
      Thank you Gamablaze.EXE for making this avatar!
      1. Erienna Nakagai likes this.
    8. Zetablaze
      Zetablaze
      It seems like people like these pictures I've uploaded. :)
    9. Zetablaze
      Zetablaze
      You can't convince me that this isn't demented... [​IMG]
      1. Erienna Nakagai likes this.
    10. Zetablaze
      Zetablaze
      I'm eating pie. Don't worry, I'm a pie person, not an actual pie.
      1. Strifin likes this.
      2. Strifin
        Strifin
        Your not a pieannibal? sheesh Ill be going then...
        May 3, 2015
      3. ARANDOMGUY
        ARANDOMGUY
        Ah, I was worried you were some kind of sicko
        May 3, 2015
      4. Zetablaze
        Zetablaze
        No I'm not a sicko, I'm a wacko.
        May 3, 2015
    11. Zetablaze
      Zetablaze
      Finally at 500 likes. It took awhile but I finally did it. Thanks for all teh lycs!!!
    12. Zetablaze
      Zetablaze
      A few days ago my mom was petting our cat, when he did this... [​IMG]
    13. Zetablaze
      Zetablaze
      how do you post a picture on your profile?
      2. Erienna Nakagai
        Erienna Nakagai
        [img]image url[/img]
        May 2, 2015
      3. Zetablaze
        Zetablaze
        I'll try it. Asked cuz I failed a little bit ago
        May 2, 2015
      4. Zetablaze
        Zetablaze
        Thanks for the help.
        May 2, 2015
    14. Zetablaze
      Zetablaze
      I never have much to post on TCF because I spend too much time on TCF...
    15. Zetablaze
      Zetablaze
      You know, I should stop procrastinating with uploading something new to my art thread. You know, tomorrow.
    16. Zetablaze
      Zetablaze
      Funny status update.
      1. Techhunter_Talon likes this.
      2. View previous comments...
      3. Zetablaze
        Zetablaze
        Super funny comment that's so funny it's boring. Wait, what?
        Apr 28, 2015
      4. Techhunter_Talon
        Techhunter_Talon
        I don't even know how to reply to that.
        Apr 28, 2015
      5. Zetablaze
        Zetablaze
        Like this!

Reply.

Man I'm bad at jokes XD
        Apr 28, 2015
    17. Zetablaze
      Zetablaze
      Yup, now the fatigue is now catching up to me, maybe I should start moving around.
    18. Zetablaze
      Zetablaze
      I got literally no sleep last night... but strangely I'm fine with it.
    19. Zetablaze
      Zetablaze
      Life is like reading many books all at once that all intertwine. Chapters will end, and new ones will begin.
    20. Zetablaze
      Zetablaze
      Well, my grandmother is moving soon and I've seen her for what's probably the last time.
      2. The True Hero
        The True Hero
        So, she didn't die?
        May 2, 2015
      3. Zetablaze
        Zetablaze
        No, where did you get that idea from?
        May 2, 2015
      4. Zetablaze
        Zetablaze
        Sorry if that sounded rude...
        May 2, 2015
  • About

I'm a wacko. You may notice that fast. But hey, who isn't these days right?

Signature

Check out my art thread! http://forums.terraria.org/index.php?threads/zetablazes-art.14591/

Poetry doesn't need to rhyme, nor does in need a place or time. Yet it's becoming one of many lost arts, as people play their parts, but some still let it come from their hearts. -Zetablaze (me :p) 2016
    Biological Status
    • Name: Griffin
    • Sex: Female
    • Height: 5 ft 5 in
    General Appearance
    • Overall Appearance: [​IMG]
    • Normal Wear: Look above, but wears jean pants instead sometimes.
    • Formal Wear: A purple dress going down to her ankles with purple high heels. (I wonder what her favorite color is...)
    • Sleep Wear: A purple night gown.
    Mental and Physical State
    • Personality: She is very sweet and happy, but she's scared of new people and tech, it's easier for her to be introduced to either one. But don't threaten her friends, she is protective of them.
    • Biography: You remember that Nega Gygan captured and turned into a hacking devise? That was her, after frying the systems that made her do what Gygan wanted, she was able to find her way into Hydra's updater. Hydra wasn't able to detect this until the virus was removed however, it would try to keep her undetectable. Frying the systems damaged her so she can't just be a regular Nega anymore. But Hydra wasn't gonna let her wither away. Hydra needed materials to be able to do what was necessary to repair her. And contrary to belief, the order bots can't give anything you order. So she began Myth Tech to try to develop what was needed and make money for materials.
    • Class: Fighter
    • Sub-Class: Half Nega
    Other Requirements
    • Weapon Given: She can summon the armor she wore when Gygan had control over her, but the wires on her back were re purposed to be electrified whips.
    • Notes: Unlike Phoenix and Hydra, she can change her cloths to whatever she wants, she just prefers to stick with the three labeled above.
    • (Optional) Battle Theme:
    Biological Status
    • Name: Johnny
    • Sex:Male
    • Height: 5 ft 9 in
    General Appearance
    • Overall Appearance: (Johnny) He has black messy hair green eyes, and decently tanned. His muscles are also pretty toned.
    • (Jade) She has long blonde hair, and blue eyes. Her skin is a little on the pale side, and she is about average hight for an adult woma, she is qalso pretty skinny. She always wears a long, plain wight dress.
    • Normal Wear: Black long sleeve shirt and jeans.
    • Formal Wear: a regular black suit with a red tie.
    • Sleep Wear: pajama pants and a t shirt of any color
    • Personality: (Johnny) A nice person, but insane. As in, he sees and hears someone who apparently isn't there. He likes those who are okay with this.
    • (Jade) Very sweet and motherly, as in, she will do everything she can to help Johnny get through his day comfortably.
    • Biography: He got lost in the woods at age 6. At age 13 he was found. His rescuers helped him re adapt to human society by teaching him words he was missing from his vocabulary, and other things like that. (However he was never too fond of learning how to read) But something was wrong, he kept interacting with someone who wasn't there. He says he calls her, "Jade". They didn't think his interacting with her was healthy, so they sent him to a professional psychiatrist to try to cure him, but he refused to be helped. In the end, they decided to send him to Lone Tree, hoping that they could help.
    • Class: Fighter
    • Sub-Class: Hunter
    Other Requirements
    • Weapon Given: The Wolf Claws (Picture wolverine's Claws, but with braces to keep them on his hands, and only a bout an inch and a half long. He also has a green sword as a secondary weapon.
    • Notes: His insanity causes him to see someone. She's just part of his imagination. He thinks of her as his step mother and named her Jade. She's his brain making his thoughts into something he sees and hears, for example if he needs to dodge something, the first thing that comes to his mind she tells him to do.
    Biological Status
    • Name: Sky
    • Sex: Female
    • Height: 5:8
    General Appearance
    • Overall Appearance: [​IMG]
    • Normal Wear: (Look above)
    • Formal Wear: (Look above)
    • Sleep Wear: Regular pajamas of whatever color.
    • Personality: Kind friendly and loves to help, although a bit quite and will almost never start a conversation, sounds shy, yes, but she'll actually talk to anyone who talks to her first.
    • Biography: She is supposedly related to pirates, famous for the fact that any time they got into a fight, the ocean seemed to be fighting their enemy as well. It was discovered that she has some powers over water, the idea it was magic was busted fast, as there were no traces of this. The answer had to lie in science, which led to experiments. She was about 7 at the time. Her father was against this, especially because her mother recently died, she was already going through a lot for her age. One day when she turned 15 someone appeared and managed to get her back to her father. But the people running the experiments didn't like that very much, so to keep her safe (retentively) he convinced her father to send her to lone tree. Her father was concerned that all the other kids would think she's a freak. "Actually, I'd say she'll fit right in." The person said. Seeing no other choice, her father gave her a few heirlooms (the family cutlass and a sea chart) and finally sent her.
    • Class: Melee
    • Sub-Class: Sword fighter
    Other Requirements
    • Weapon Given: A cutlass
    • Notes: She has power over water, and she can use this in combat, but she is known to significantly weaken when she does this. The cutlass has some weird properties but she ignores them.
    • (Optional) Battle Theme: None yet.
    [​IMG]