Zetablaze
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• It said I had like, 38 or 39 new alerts, but when I checked them it said I had none, must have glitched.
    Alright, I'm feeling good, tired but good. I believe I can now say my project will be released this Saturday :).
    Reactions: Sir AFK and M2TheT
    Zetablaze
    Zetablaze
    For the delay, I think I owe it to people to say what it is I've been working on, just so people don't feel like they have waited for something they have no interest in. I've been making a comic, and I really like how it's been coming out, so I hope to share it with you guys soon, probably on my art thread.
    I'm feeling a lot better, I'm still sick, but it should wear off soon. I hope my project will be release this Saturday.
    My original plan for my project was to post it on Saturday, but I'm starting to show signs of a nasty cold.
    Zetablaze
    Zetablaze
    Release may be postponed until Monday, or quite possibly next Saturday. Sorry.
    "Hey, you know that thing that says "Do Not Eat"? Let's eat it, don't be a wuss it'll be fine." Me: *Insert face-palm here*
    Reactions: GawenStarTeller
    GawenStarTeller
    GawenStarTeller
    Tide pods?
    Zetablaze
    Zetablaze
    Yeah, basically. Seriously who thought that was a good idea? They dissolve in water, there is no way they'll survive stomach acids.
    I fail to understand why people see it as bad to be a "Goody goody." Is it really so bad to not make bad decisions?
    Zetablaze
    Zetablaze
    I assume tattling is where the phrase "No one likes a snitch" comes from. I guess people don't like it cause it kills the fun, and by "Kills the fun" I mean gets rule breakers in trouble.
    GawenStarTeller
    GawenStarTeller
    It gets even weirder when teachers enforce rules telling people not to tattle on others. Like, I guess we'll just not tell the authorities when someone did something wrong because it'll hurt their pride...?
    Zetablaze
    Zetablaze
    School rules, consistently inconsistent.
    I wonder if anyone even remembers my Link's Awakening comic at this point.
    Architect
    Architect
    I remember it from a long time ago, I think I posted that I liked it.
    A rare even occurred earlier today, I woke up in the morning well rested... I think it's literally been years since that last happened.
    Hm, my avatar has been an egg for too long. It's starting to stink... And that was a lame joke, I'll show myself out.
    Reactions: neoselket
    Architect
    Architect
    Change it to the Link's Awakening egg. lol
    Zetablaze
    Zetablaze
    You know what? I just might do that. (Some time in the next few days anyways, I'm lazy.)
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back
Top Bottom