Recent content by zetaPRIME

1. zetaPRIME

Linux Can't Copy and Paste Color Character Creation

Same issue. Latest steam version on Arch Linux, launched with steam-runtime (not steam-native); no copy or paste options work.
  2. zetaPRIME

Mod For More Accessories in 1.3?

Manually installed on TML 1.8.2.1, loader refuses to recognize. @.@
  3. zetaPRIME

tModLoader imkSushi's Mod

I just updated and... uhh... http://puu.sh/pRNdW/d6a2e39b5a.png this is spamming constantly from the second world-load onward. @.@ EDIT: actually, it doesn't seem to be happening in my hardmode world; maybe reloading the same world doesn't trigger it, or maybe it doesn't happen on hardmode...?
  4. zetaPRIME

tAPI Project Boundless ~no limits, not even the sky~

I'm not dead! ...though the 1.3 generation hasn't yet taken root, so that poses issues abounds...
  5. zetaPRIME

tAPI WorldGen Plus ~ Why stop at a world when you can have a multiverse?

Updates with actual options for normal worldgen coming eventually... I've been away for somewhat of a while >.>
  6. zetaPRIME

There's no customization implemented yet; that'll come in a future release. The functionality is all there for custom generators, though!
  7. zetaPRIME

Hmm. It's been awfully quiet around here... Anyway, I'm planning on making a generator minipack of gamemode and miscellaneous worldtypes. Any suggestions?
  8. zetaPRIME

Post editor apparently doesn't like changing links in place; fixed.
  9. zetaPRIME

WGP 1.0.1 released; a couple bugfixes, changelog in OP! For example, if you have a world type that you want a player to have to unlock by doing some process ingame, you can override IsUnlocked and make it so that its list entry is grayed out and unavailable unless the character you've selected...
  10. zetaPRIME

Finally, after more than a month of waiting for r11 to be public, and almost as long not getting around to doing much beyond idle planning (<.<), I'm finally ready to introduce: ~ WorldGen Plus for tAPI ~ Veterans of the Terraria modding scene may remember this project from back in the days of...
  11. zetaPRIME

tAPI jordan's mods.

Yep, having old mods might do it, but having old worlds or characters definitely won't sit too well.
  12. zetaPRIME

tAPI Project Boundless ~no limits, not even the sky~

~ g o - b e y o n d - e v e r y t h i n g ~ Welcome to Project Boundless, possibly one of the most ambitious Terraria mod projects ever created. This is an overarching mechanics and content mod stretching from early game to endgame... and far beyond. Planned features include: - Infusion...
Back
Top Bottom