Recent content by zhanglt2002

1. Z

There & Back Again: A Summary of Journey's End

I certainly see the reasoning behind this. But we should not forget that the Fire Gauntlet is supposed to be a direct upgrade to the Mechenical Glove. Yet in reality it is a downgrade due to the missing 2% damage, and the fact that the On Fire debuff being very weak in that period of the game...
  2. Z

There & Back Again: A Summary of Journey's End

Two words: Fire Gauntlet. Why is it not getting buffed/still in the game
  3. Z

Weapons & Equip My Suggestions for most pre-hardmode armor set balancing

Great ideas. I think a reasonable change for shadow and crimson armor would be that shadow can boost melee speed and critical chance, while the crimson just boost raw melee damage. And as for the Necro armor, I think it already has got great damage (once you remove the crimson damage buffs), it...
  4. Z

Weapons & Equip Early gameplay needs some serious rebalancing

Pre-Hardmode gameplay has become somewhat too unbalanced. So, here is my typical pre-Hardmode game play starts: go to the snow biome, get a bunch of wood there, and do a snow cave run, and come out with ice sword, the snowman cannon, and probably blizzard in a jar or the fast running boots...
  5. Z

Blocks & Decoration Making different chests

And they should change the name of the ice chest to frozen chest to match the furniture set
  6. Z

Blocks & Decoration New Standard Wooden Furniture Please

That’s right. I didn’t express myself clearly that iron and lead should get a metal set. It Will be even better if they make iron and lead doors just metal doors, but that’s no big deal.
  7. Z

Sure. But Living wood and plain wood furnitures are 2 different set. I agree with your idea on the metal furnitures, but Iron and lead need to get their own.
  8. Z

All the special woods have their own dediicted bathtubs and lanterns, but standard wood is missing some of these furnitures. The metal ones should have their own dedicate set of furniture, and so does the plain wood.
  9. Z

PC What accessories should be added in 1.4?

And also, make band of Starpower absent from the orb and replace it with something new, while adding the band into gold chest so it is available for both crimson and corruption. And if possible, make the accessory tree of magic consistent through pre-Hardmode and post-Hardmode. That is to say to...
  10. Z

PC What accessories should be added in 1.4?

Just delete Fire Gauntlet and replace it with Mechanical gauntlet.
Back
Top Bottom