Recent content by Zidane471

1. Z

Sprites Spider furniture; Giving spider fangs more of a purpose!

Well, you can already make houses out of flesh. I think next to that, spider bits are a step down. Besides, decorating with giant spider legs wouldn't be so different than decorating with antlers. (Gaston could tell you a thing or two about that.)
  2. Z

Items Change to Super Absorbant Sponge and suggestion for Bottomless Water Bucket

I definitely want this in the game. (I've wanted it for awhile.) Either as an "infinite" source or as a stocked source. (Meaning absorb XX liquid tiles to place XX liquid tiles.) Pumping out lava and honey in certain places is very time consuming, and worse is letting it just spill everywhere...
  3. Z

Sprites Spider furniture; Giving spider fangs more of a purpose!

This is a great idea. Definitely should be in the game, more spoopy npc houses. Though I am crying on the inside at the thought of yet another crafting station for a subset of items. Can't be helped I guess.
  4. Z

NPCs & Enemies Easter event

There is a "million dollar" idea. Instead of the measly two weeks we get, that players have been complaining about. Why not make the events a full season? Halloween (Sept-Nov) Christmas (Dec-Feb) Easter (Mar-May) ??? (Jun-Aug). (For the record I will say now that I am opposed to Fourth of July...
  5. Z

NPCs & Enemies Easter event

I agree that if any other holiday were to get event treatment it should be Easter. (Mobile over did it with St. Patrick's Day, Valetine's Day, and Thanksgiving. 1-2 items =/= holiday event, its a gimmick.) I like the idea of Easter eggs spawning around the map as a way to get buffs and holiday...
  6. Z

Biomes & Nature Blue Moons

This is a really neat idea. I definitely approve of a mystical moon event. (All things considered Terraria is sorta limited on mystical things.) I also really like the Alice theme, (which is public domain and therefore free game) and the rabbit in the moon theme. I'll drop a few ideas which you...
  7. Z

Game Mechanics Warning Before Changing from Unreal/legendary/mythical

Honestly, there is no good excuse why we can't just pick our modifiers by now. Terraria is not an MMO, no matter what people seem to think. The idea of grinding in a game like this is plain silly. I would even go so far as to invoke a Minecraft comparison. In Minecraft you can enchant books with...
  8. Z

Other Rebirthing

So... its a prestige/new game +? Might want to reconsider the multiplier. Unless my math is wrong you are looking at 82 million x current HP at rebirth 100. (A bad time, is putting it very mildly.) And strength gets a similar bonus? Even in the best endgame gear you would be one shotted 100% of...
  9. Z

Sprites Mirror Shield (Ankh Shield + Pocket Mirror)

-.- I have my opinions on time locked events. This is a good point though. I looked it up, they patched the mimic dropping presents outside Christmas, so that isn't the option I thought it was. (Good thing the clock can be adjusted on PC and Consoles.) As someone already pointed out the shield...
  10. Z

Weapons & Equip Charm of Myths and Star Veil

You act like players can't have both by just using two slots now. And really it is not that bad. Invincibility is a staple anyway, the regen is painfully weak and the star damage is small. Only argument could be made for potion sickness, which is just fixing the current potion flaws. (By that I...
  11. Z

Weapons & Equip Fleshching - Ranged Healing

That is all the more reason to keep it as crimson. It is all or nothing, crimson world gives healing to three classes and corrupt gives none. Making it something other than crimson is just a step backwards. As for Sky islands, it is far too powerful to be in the already crammed sky chests. Plus...
  12. Z

Sprites Mirror Shield (Ankh Shield + Pocket Mirror)

I'm all for giving the Ankh shield the pocket mirror. But, please if it does get an upgrade put in hand warmer while you are at it. I understand why it wasn't added before since it came with 1.2.2 but, now there is a second item that is being added. Then the Ankh shield can be the all protect it...
  13. Z

Items [1.3] Return of the key moulds

Support, I only hope the devs see it. I will say it is funny to me that the system keeps flopping back and forth when it was fine in the first place. (If anything key materials should have been changed for crafting.) I rarely play single player and honestly once a character hits moon lord the...
  14. Z

Weapons & Equip [Expert] Make the Crimson great again!

Even for expert mode, 17% outclasses it's own items. Its OP within its own mode. Additionally, expert items are allowed back into normal mode. I could progress up to Brain in expert mode, then face roll all the way through normal mode. (There is really no other expert mode drop that does that...
  15. Z

NPCs & Enemies Mechanical Army

I think in keeping with the theme of night bosses, this event should only trigger at night. This is particularly true since an eye enemy spawns and the mech bosses become ghosts. (Also Ghostly technology is one of the scariest horror concepts I know of, good show.) Additionally, since pirates...
Back
Top Bottom