Zinnia
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Three thousand hours into vanilla is just as around the same as me lmfao.. but where's tMod?
    Zinnia
    Zinnia
    Idk anything about tMod, I've never modded Terraria before
    DragonMals
    DragonMals
    Ahh. It's actually pretty simple if you're ever wondering how it works. tMod is a DLC now and to get the mods, you use the workshop just like getting resource packs
    you been here for a long :red: time
    damn

also ur pfp is cute af
    • Love
    Reactions: Zinnia
    Cherrizy
    Cherrizy
    wait really?
    i thought it would be more active now since we got a whole community that’s built up
    thats wack
    ppowersteef
    ppowersteef
    That was back before bigger communities existed on Discord or Reddit. So it's pretty understandable
    Zinnia
    Zinnia
    Yeah I guess that makes sense, I don't really use reddit though. And discord... well that's for chatting with people. I think I'm in a Terraria discord but I don't think I've ever actually posted in it.
    Y'know... I always wondered why comics and stuff always show people thinking with a thinking balloon with words or a picture in it. Like do peoples thoughts usually manifest themselves in words or pictures like that? I know mine don't. I have to go through the arduous task of translating my thoughts into a language I can speak or record onto a paper just to communicate, and even that's difficult at times.
    Reactions: Sylv
    Zinnia
    Zinnia
    And I don't think it's unique to me, I think everyone does it to some degree, just probably not as high of a degree like me. Like if you ask someone to explain how to ride a bike. They can explain the general gist of it, but there's a portion you'll never understand through communication and only through experience and you probably won't beable to properly communicate that "feel" for it afterwards either.
    Zinnia
    Zinnia
    You know and understand through experience how to ride the bike, but there's no words or symbols tied to that knowledge obtained through practice that lets you ride your bike without falling over. It becomes almost as natural as walking or breathing to you. I think it's a similar thing with me, just I experience that type of thought process for EVERYTHING. Or almost everything.
    Ketsui/Kezzai
    Ketsui/Kezzai
    My thought process is almost always in words.
    Like, 100% of the time...

Which makes it really easy to explain things to people, but then it makes it harder for me to understand feelings and emotional stuff like that, because I don't really take that stuff into account for most of my decision making.
    5th Boss/Event thing done, The Old One's Army (prehardmode). Is kinda easy but also kinda long :<
    painunderscore
    painunderscore
    man i love old one's army, such a cool event
    Zinnia
    Zinnia
    Me too, but the pre-hardmode version is kinda basic.
    And the 4th Boss/Event. The Goblin Army. Thinking about it though, I'm actually kinda surprised I haven't gotten a slime rain/king slime yet. Those usually appear for me before the Eye or directly after. Anyways, the goblin army is kindof a joke in prehardmode, nothing special.
    Champion Greninjoid
    Champion Greninjoid
    I didn’t fight King Slime until Hardmode on my current playthrough. It was a little weird, but I also kinda speedran Pre-Hardmode.
    Zinnia
    Zinnia
    Yeah, I'm usually really slow in games, I don't like to speedrun or go really fast so alot of times I take 2 billion years to get through pre-hardmode hah
    Champion Greninjoid
    Champion Greninjoid
    I don’t either, but the world was a continuation of a playthrough I was already doing that I made when 1.4 came out to get the new worldgen stuff.
    3rd boss/event thing this playthrough~ The Brain of Cthulhu. Since my world is corruption, I imported some crimson blocks and set up a little arena above spawn. I'm still getting hit too much for my liking but at least I'm not failing~ Also the Goblin Army started approaching during the fight so... well it won't be long until that post happens haha.

Dude actually brought something super cool, but I was salty that I couldn't afford it, so I gave him a warm bath then I took his hat as compensation~

1649175178517.png
    Idk how to feel that I haven't changed or grown in the last 7 and a half years. Because I'm still doing this even today lmfao:dryadnaughty:
    1649170109286.png
    2nd Boss/Event thing down.... I feel like stuffs gunna get rough in the future if I'm getting hit this much now.
    Update on the playthrough I started yesterday: I encountered the first boss. Kinda by surprise a little, I hadn't had an area set up for it yet so I just made some quick preparations and tried to wing it. This is how it went--
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back
Top Bottom