Zinnia
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Is it cheating to pop into a hardmode server to buy teleporters for my prehardmode world?
    Kyouko Tsukino
    Kyouko Tsukino
    In my views, with some games an "already did all this before, don't feel like doing it again" method is not bad.
    Zinnia
    Zinnia
    hmm maybe I should just rush hardmode for the teleporters and drills and then make a new prehardmode world to fool around in after and rebuild my stuffs.
    Devalaous
    Devalaous
    Its only cheating if you have yet to unlock hardmode on any world prior, imho
    dang I just hit the 1600 hour mark for Terraria on Steam. *Confetti*
    Zinnia
    Zinnia
    I don't really talk to any of them though but I did get 2 of them to play it in the past.
    Devalaous
    Devalaous
    Ah, so just members of the Cult of Ery. And 13 just jumped to 14, did someone just buy it?
    kowai
    kowai
    That feel when 60 friends who play Terraria.
    Yay! Antlion Banner!
    ppowersteef
    ppowersteef
    dang, lucky you, those things are so rare
    Zinnia
    Zinnia
    Ya I've been farming Mandibles in the desert during the day and Eskimo Sets in the snow at night. I've just gotten 2 full eskimo sets, 2 eskimo zombie banners and 8 Mandibles, 1 Antlion Banner and 1 Vulture Banner
    ppowersteef
    ppowersteef
    i also miss a vulture banner, i should spend more time in that desert
    Laying down minecart tracks everywhere for quick travel between my biomes. Zoom Zoom! Though I will likely add alot of teleporters later too
    Devalaous
    Devalaous
    The first time I fought him the sun came up when he had a few hundred HP left *_*
    Kyouko Tsukino
    Kyouko Tsukino
    Minecarts to me were too damn much of a bother for something that's just about as fast as you can get while running. I prefer teleporters for quick traveling, and flying/dashing for not having to lie down fifty trillion tracks just to enjoy the scenery.
    Zinnia
    Zinnia
    I don't really like wasting accessory slots on movement boosting and I'm a very patient person so... Minecart tracks it is! I find Minecarts can be very useful in certain boss fights too like Wall of Flesh and Fishron. I also prefer teleporters but I'm prehardmode right now so they aren't an option yet.
    Bwahahaha~ Even more luck *-* I got a Tartar Sauce on me first Iron Crate just now & 3 harpoons & a thief banner on my first goblin army.
    Devalaous
    Devalaous
    The gift that keeps on giving
    While I'm here envying this luck of yours, I have to say that your avatar is ridiculously exceptionally adorable :3 And I'm surprised nobody else commented on this fact.
    Reactions: Zinnia
    Zinnia
    Zinnia
    Ah yes, she's the main character's daughter in Rune Factory 4.
    She so cute <3
    Devalaous
    Devalaous
    That game isnt coming out here :/

I do have the third one though.
    What the... a second slime staff while I was building an arena to deal with goblin/pirate invasions? More Luck Happens.
    Such luck, I got an Ancient Shadow Greaves on my first eater kill... I was unarmored and using a copper pickaxe to fight too *-*
    Reactions: Trepolo
    NightsTruthblade
    NightsTruthblade
    Not even joking, on my current playthrough, I got FIVE pieces of the Ancient Shadow armor in the first hour.

All I wanted was a Musket and maybe a Band of Starpower. game pls ;-;
    Zinnia
    Zinnia
    Haha I was just trying to mine some lead on the edge of the corruption and the eater ambushed me. It got picked to death and I got my lead and an armor piece :D
    I'm starting a new character. On a new map! And deleting all my other people and maps.
    Reactions: Trepolo
    Zinnia
    Zinnia
    Step 2: Walk to each ocean picking up all the surface treasures along the way! And make an attempt to grab ocean chests if possible.
    zimberzimber
    zimberzimber
    Good luck on your new adventure!
    Zinnia
    Zinnia
    Step 3: Craft an empty bucket and dig straight down for Lava!
    Prehardmode = Constantly raining , Hardmode = Never rains
    Reactions: Trepolo and Gem
    Zinnia
    Zinnia
    Ever since I went hardmode the world stopped raining to prevent me from getting my nimbus rod and frost cores. My world hates me.
    zimberzimber
    zimberzimber
    That's RNG for you.
    rileyk64
    rileyk64
    It rains almost daily for me in Hardmode. I can't remember one time where it rained in Pre-Hardmode, though.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back
Top Bottom