Recent content by zjemily

1. zjemily

PC 1.3 Changelog

Awesome! Just lost my character because the game's window catches clicks that are made on an overlapping window, so browsing while having Windowed Terraria behind that browser window lead me to delete my character because of these unfortunate catches. So sad when I discovered it wasn't in the...
  2. zjemily

Frost Moon Final Wave in Record Time (Horseman's Blade Semi-Autofarm)

Thanks for the prompt response @DicemanX ! Yes, I do recall the merchant being in a different position on one of the copies I had! That is most probably the issue I was experiencing (mob killing the merchant), just waiting for nighttime to test it out. [EDIT] And it works like a charm now! One...
  3. zjemily

Frost Moon Final Wave in Record Time (Horseman's Blade Semi-Autofarm)

Hi, The project is amazing, being using it for the past 48 hours with excitement. One thing about v9.2: I seem to have an issue with the mechanism for spawning slimes in the Horseman's Blade farm. It stops working around Wave 11-13, after a certain time, which obviously leads to a constant...
  4. zjemily

Game Mechanics Item Filter - ("Do not pickup" list)

A very good example of where it could be an issue. Manually managing the inventory is fine, it's just to organize how it'd be working. Something that would be easier to implement: A Prohibiting Chest -- that would make a lot of sense now that I am thinking about it again. That chest would...
  5. zjemily

Official A Lively World - Terraria 1.3 Spoilers & TCF Launch Event!

In case you missed it (we all know Terraria surprises even the most experienced player): The Enchanted Sword (reminiscent of Zelda: A Link to the Past's sword where you were able to fire a projectile in the shape of a sword when you had full hearts) is there since v1.2...
  6. zjemily

Game Mechanics Item Filter - ("Do not pickup" list)

I'd make it like the Goblin's Forge function. You put an item there and say if it should auto-picked up or not, or always see such an option available where you checkmark it to disable the default option. Ex: [ X ] Pickup I must admit, not having the option makes your inventory-management...
Back
Top Bottom