Recent content by Zman350x

1. Zman350x

Can't find Silver ore

U can use tungston
  2. Zman350x

Can't find Silver ore

If u found tungsten... Then there is no silver in the world. It's an "either-or" situation...
  3. Zman350x

tModLoader Tremor Mod NPC Help

I just started Tremor, so here's a quick (and probably easy) question Where do thieves spawn? Time of day... bosses beaten... etc.
  4. Zman350x

tModLoader VS Community 2017

Someone Plz!!!
  5. Zman350x

Modding trends I've noticed

wow. just. wow. (I've noticed some of these myself, good job getting them all in one thread)
  6. Zman350x

tModLoader VS Community 2017

I have been using vs community 2017 for a while to make my mods. For whatever reason all my references: Microsoft.Xna.Framework Microsoft.Xna.Framework.Game Microsoft.Xna.Framework.Graphics Microsoft.Xna.Framework.Xact System Terraria All have the "Missing Reference" Symbol on them. I have...
  7. Zman350x

tModLoader The Ranger

thanks, I'll add in next update with other bug fixes Edit: Just fixed it but noticed something, When you shoot the gun straight forward (like you did) It now works, but when you shoot it straight up or straight down, It looks a bit off, however, it's not as noticeable and it shouldn't be a big...
  8. Zman350x

tModLoader The Ranger

The Ranger By: Zman350x [Alpha] v0.1.1.4 Available through tmodloader A note from the Developer/sprite artist/publisher/all other jobs The Ranger is a mod I just started on. Currently, it adds some generic items and a boss that all seems random and out of place but, will all make sense in...
  9. Zman350x

tModLoader Royal Gel Type Accessory

Hi, I want to create an accessory similar to the royal gel, where it makes a certain type of enemy friendly. I know how to make an accessory, although I was wondering about how to make the enemies friendly? Any ideas?
  10. Zman350x

tModLoader Custom Grenade Help

what? Edit: can you give an example
  11. Zman350x

works... but still hurts me...
  12. Zman350x

I made a custom grenade but when I threw it at a zombie, it did no damage, but when it blew up on me, it did 1 damage, how do I increase the damage of the explosion and not make it hurt me? here is my code for the projectile: using System; using System.Collections.Generic; using System.Linq...
Back
Top Bottom