Recent content by zninja

1. zninja

NPCs & Enemies Ant Critter/Spider Critter

What is basically everywhere in the world? Ants and Spiders. So, why not also have them in Terraira? Ants: Spawn basically everywhere, except in Snow biome. Variants: Normal: A black ant, that spawns in forest, desert , underground, jungle, ocean, and anything else I am forgetting. Brown...
  2. zninja

Items Potion Ideas plus Herb Bag change

Ideas for Potions: 1. Bounce Potion Ingredients: Pink gel, Daybloom, Fireblossom, and Water Bottle How it works: If you fall, and usually would take damage, you instead, turn that into a bounce off the surface. The more damage you would have taken, the higher you bounce. (Duration should be...
  3. zninja

Question about fan-made Terraria Games

What is the legal info I need to know if I plan to make: A. a Terraria fan game B. One that uses Terraria images based off the actual images C. One that uses the actual Terraria in-game sprites? When I say fan game, I mean something like a Terraria Online TCG or a Terraria Hack and Slash, not...
  4. zninja

Question Regarding Mod/Storage

Is it possible to have all the mods on a flashdrive, and play off the mods from there? (Terraria being on the computer) (Would it be possible all the worlds and characters saved to the flashdrive when I use the steam version, but have the gog version not save to the save place?)
  5. zninja

Finally, got Steam Version and can now use mods

Finally, got Steam Version and can now use mods
  6. zninja

Question Regarding Imports

I was looking into getting Terraira collector's edition, since I don't have the steam version anyway. I look around, and it seems most are like $25.50, which is not preferred. However, I found a more reasonably priced one, but it says it is a UK import. I am, of course, not in UK. Will getting...
  7. zninja

The Last Post Wins!

It is nasty that the wii (for I am taking one apart) has triwing screws. Very nasty.
  8. zninja

The Last Post Wins!

I 3d printed a game called pocket tactics for my friend's birthday. He really liked it.
  9. zninja

The Last Post Wins!

Well, this forum is just for trying to stay the last post and win
  10. zninja

The Last Post Wins!

So, How do I get the calamity mod when I use the gog version of terraria?
  11. zninja

The Last Post Wins!

I am making a portable wii
  12. zninja

The Last Post Wins!

Pizza should never be plain
  13. zninja

tModLoader Calamity Mod

How do I get version 1.0 and 1.2? (MAYBE 1.1) Because I can't get version 1.3, for I have the gog tmdoloader, and it isn't ready for the current version of terraria.
  14. zninja

tModLoader Calamity Mod

Does anyone else know links to different versions? I assume they still exist
  15. zninja

tModLoader Calamity Mod

What are the version links that you know that work with version 1.3.4 of terraria with tmodloader?
Back
Top Bottom