Recent content by Zog

1. Z

Map-Other Gridlock challenge

Hi. Are these challenges available on mobile?
  2. Z

Mobile [Windows Phone] Terraria crashes while launching after new update - 1.2.2.1

There's a new update in the store... Where can I find the update notes?
  3. Z

Mobile How in the world am I supposed to do this!

tanking with hearts max out and a thorns potion to take out the bees. what armor do you have? Slimestaff and crimson rod aren't really directed attacks so the only time you'll do any damage will be when the queen hovers over you. You'll have to cast the cloud directly above yourself and then...
  4. Z

Mobile How in the world am I supposed to do this!

build a proper arena and use platforms. A cozy fire and a heart lantern will not only lighten up the room but provide health regen. either that or kill the queen bee twice and craft better summoning gear to kill the queen bee...
  5. Z

Mobile [Windows Phone] Terraria crashes while launching after new update - 1.2.2.1

possibly the ram. I have a 640xl and even though it has a gig of ram a large portion is being used by windows 10. It runs ok but it crashes every 4-10 minutes. I suspect it might be the ram. Ill downgrade to windows 8.1 this weekend and see if it improves at all. I've noticed some minor bugs...
  6. Z

yeah. The sd card slows it down. Last time I heard terraria wasn't being developed for mobile 10. I could be wrong... im still considering downgrading to 8.1. It worked better. Maybe because windows 10 mobile wasn't really designed around the 640 but rather the newer generation of phones.
  7. Z

are you running windows 10? Mine crashes after a few minutes too.
  8. Z

awesome!!!! it says my device has less than 1gb ram... Must be windows 10 taking up space in the memory. but it works!!! Thanks 505!!!
  9. Z

Terraria available in my windows 10 store on my lumia 640xl!! Downloading to see what happens. If you don't hear from me again it means im playing terraria
  10. Z

What is the one thing you want to get removed in terraria, if you could remove it?

they are indeed. And they're annoying as hell when mining.
  11. Z

now I need to rollback windows 10 to 8.1. It'll be worth it but ill miss the fancy calculator.
  12. Z

PC Skeletron v 1.3.1.1 is brutal with 600+ dmg. Is this new?

get a watch. It helps with timing when summoning bosses.
Back
Top Bottom