Zoidthegamer 2
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• when you guys are not playing terraria (afk being out of computer and not playing it, not cuz farming) what you guys do?
    Daikonradish
    Daikonradish
    Make MC pixel art of Terraria characters or play older games.
    Scarlet Hunter
    Scarlet Hunter
    Read. And read. And read. And play D&D. Did I mention I read?
    why would the solar pillar be so hard??? its an outrage!!!! its to hard! crawltipedes, corites and scrollers are :red:ing annoying!!!!
    ECloudy
    ECloudy
    crawltipedes are easy if you just stay on the ground
    ReusableLime20
    ReusableLime20
    See above comment. Also, if it wasn't hard, it wouldn't be endgame now, would it?
    Scarlet Hunter
    Scarlet Hunter
    Solar Pillar is beautifully designed.

The Crawltipedes force you to the ground, where they won't chase you, but everything else will. Enter the air to escape? Bam! Crawltipedes. Try to hide in a box? Bam! Corites.

Still a hard pillar.
    for those who watched codename kids next door WHAT HAPPENS IF I SAY: KIDS NEXT DOOR BATTLE STATIONS in a server?
    guys, since im playing with an archer character called marina, i finally got the pulse bow!, it took me alot of time to get it!
    can a molten fury bow last well in early hardmode?
    ChaoticFlame 多情
    ChaoticFlame 多情
    Okay, nevermind, that bow will carry you past the mechanicals. Stick with that instead.
    ChaoticFlame 多情
    ChaoticFlame 多情
    I attempted an archer run earlier last year, it was pretty successful until after Plantera. I tried to access the jungle temple, but it was so deep underground that I kept getting killed by the expert hardmode jungle mobs. So I tried to fight Fishron for the Tsunami, except my low mobility got me killed every time. And yeah, that's how far I got before I gave up.
    Techhunter_Talon
    Techhunter_Talon
    Yeah, the Shadowflame bow is amazing. absolutely love it that the Enchanted Quiver makes up for the slower projectiles and an Endless Quiver so you have... well... infinite arrows.
    oh cmon why delaying the 1.3 console release? the people who delayed it are making impacient the Console users!
    TTSp00k the Invincible
    TTSp00k the Invincible
    they would much prefer that people be irritated from waiting rather than being absolutely pissed from getting corrupted worlds and characters

you can't rush perfection, else it won't be up to snuff, eh?
    Why The :red:, Relogic would make the wasp gun underpowered in the release of 1.2?
    ppowersteef
    ppowersteef
    Because it's not easy to balance out tons of weapons at their first release.
    Zoidthegamer 2
    Zoidthegamer 2
    long time no see, my friend steef!
    but also

i know you sayed about the underpowered wasp gun in the release of 1.2
    guys who can make me a mod of the super blaster 2.0
    guys, im playing with an archer character, i got full chlorophyte armor with ranger helmet
    Zoidthegamer 2
    Zoidthegamer 2
    so if it takes some time to get a full mushroom biome to then get the truffle, should i fight plantera after making the biome? or wait until it ends spreading? or fight plantera while it spreads?
    ChaoticFlame 多情
    ChaoticFlame 多情
    Make the biome as soon as humanly possible and farm for as many mushrooms as you can so that once you defeat Plantera you can make the Shroomite armor+ Archer helm ASAP, helps with progression.
    Zoidthegamer 2
    Zoidthegamer 2
    so now, i eated 2 chicken burgers steaks with mashed potatoes, then i taked a bath and looks like marina's the archer mushroom biome is spreading!!! :D
    guys, if im going to play with another gunslinger char that will be named kate, does it matter if it uses magic guns along with ranged guns?
    Techhunter_Talon
    Techhunter_Talon
    You know you want to go ham with the laser machine gun in Hardmode. :p
    Also, you can your own edit posts and the like. Just saying.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back
Top Bottom