Recent content by ZomaBoy1920

1. Z

Terraria State of the Game - September 2020

It would be so nice if you DR could update mobile Terraria next month. Next month is my birth month and that would be a nice birthday present. If not that's ok, we can wait. At least they are trying to push it out next month. Also, thanks for being a great community over the years I have played...
  2. Z

Console Massive New Terraria 1.3 PS4 & Xbox One Patch Now Available

You have to have a Key of Light or Night and put one a chest with only the key in it.Nothing else.
  3. Z

You're ok. Everyone makes mistake(I don't know what to exactly say.Sorry if it makes no sense.)
  4. Z

That's not what I meant. I meant that I cannot put screenshots into the bug reporter site.I knew there was a SHARE Button. Also I don't have a PC.
  5. Z

The only thing is since I'm on my PS4 , I can't put screenshots nor can I put videos so the only things I put were my info and what the bug was.
  6. Z

No it was in Hardmode as well. Also went out of the chest and it didn't spawn.Also I did report it to the bug reporter. I was asking if anyone else experienced this as well.Hopefully I don't sound like I'm being rude. If I am, I'm sorry.
  7. Z

Yes it was empty except for the keys of course.
  8. Z

Does anyone have a problem where if you put a Key of Light or Night in any chest the Mimics won't spawn in? Or is it just my game?
Back
Top Bottom