Recent content by Drakezombie

1. Drakezombie

You just shoot it at water (or any liquid) to get shimmer. Maybe it could also convert grass...

You just shoot it at water (or any liquid) to get shimmer. Maybe it could also convert grass, stone, etc, into a new unique variant that is only obtainable via Chromatic Solution.
  2. Drakezombie

We have 2 dogs, 2 cats, a snake, and a Gerbil. The cats are mine at least.

We have 2 dogs, 2 cats, a snake, and a Gerbil. The cats are mine at least.
  3. Drakezombie

Explain a terraria enemy/boss badly

Golem: Some rock who slaps you and jumps.
  4. Drakezombie

The Great Tree vs Axe War

Imagine picking a side.
  5. Drakezombie

Map-Adventure 4 Swords (The Quest For The Nights Edge)

In my opinion, there's way too much parts where you don't know what to do, I wish you would tell people what they do next. Also, the fire dungeon is waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay too difficult. Please tone down the fire dungeon. I had to...
  6. Drakezombie

Map-Adventure 4 Swords (The Quest For The Nights Edge)

I am currently stuck. I beat Eater of Worlds and got the Lights Bane, but can't progress anymore because there's no new paths in the dungeon. What do I do? Also, when do I open the teleporter to the dungeon? Edit: Figured out what to do to get to the 2cd part of the dungeon, and I got the...
  7. Drakezombie

PC Friends to Play with

Yeah I'll play, but I have a quick question, who is "the person." Edit: alright, the deed is done, friend request sent.
  8. Drakezombie

looking for people to play with

Is that your steam username, because if so, I can't find it.
  9. Drakezombie

Map-Survival Skyblock (Vanilla)

Well, I chopped down the trees and got 3 acorns. 2 of the trees grew and they both had leaves, but I got no acorns. I'm either going to have to pray that the last tree gives me 2+ acorns, or I'm dead. I'm not in journey mode, so I can't research. I made a little water farm for growing infinite...
  10. Drakezombie

Map-Survival Skyblock (Vanilla)

I need help doing this. What do I do at the start?
  11. Drakezombie

PC Friends to Play with

I've been getting bored of Terraria lately. So, I am starting a new Master Mode Playthrough (I kinda cheated on the last one, stupid skeletron [and queen bee]), but I want to do it with other people. The world size will be Large. (If you want it smaller, just tell me.) The world will have a...
  12. Drakezombie

looking for people to play with

I will be glad to play, I just need to know some info, like if we need a new character or not.
  13. Drakezombie

Expert vs. Master

I do know she drops it. I just don't know how to beat her.
  14. Drakezombie

Wii u players

Ok. I will friend you and let you know when I can play. I won't be able to friend you yet because I don't have any game time.
  15. Drakezombie

Expert vs. Master

I never get Slime rains, and how exactly do I kill Queen bee for bee's knees?
Back
Top Bottom