Recent content by ZombieSlayerXLX

1. ZombieSlayerXLX

Terraria 1.3: Xbox One Submission Approved! Launches Monday, February 5th!

yea your right there will be a single player and multiplayer option which it helps for me now not putting it in offline
  2. ZombieSlayerXLX

i won't play with people until the patch comes for xbox when there will be a multiplayer glitch `;)
  3. ZombieSlayerXLX

just worried it will be super buggy like how ps4 was i seen when it came out on twitch well im gonna go back and make a new terraria video on pc today and get back to the game.
  4. ZombieSlayerXLX

Xbox One Submitted Friday - PS4 Fixes Out 1.23.18!!!

i will not get my hopes up i believe it will get sent back to pipeworks again so i'm not gonna get to hype about it
  5. ZombieSlayerXLX

remember ps4 had very bad bugs be glad it did not came out on xb1 the same time xbox 1 1.3 of...

remember ps4 had very bad bugs be glad it did not came out on xb1 the same time xbox 1 1.3 of terraria supposed to come out this week
  6. ZombieSlayerXLX

make a new character and see how long it takes to get back to endgame again

make a new character and see how long it takes to get back to endgame again
  7. ZombieSlayerXLX

1.3.6 Background Preview

it will be out around after 1.3 console will be out so next year
  8. ZombieSlayerXLX

Console Terraria Console 1.3 Update: Playstation 4 Submitted, Xbox One Soon!

well great my XBL expires on sunday so i can't play with my friends sadly well i can play alone it's still fun that way :D
  9. ZombieSlayerXLX

1.3.6 Background Preview

1.3.6 is looking pretty good so far awesome work
  10. ZombieSlayerXLX

i been a terraria fan since day one of terraria been playing the game since 2013 i loved the...

i been a terraria fan since day one of terraria been playing the game since 2013 i loved the gameplay is layout there is so much to do still
  11. ZombieSlayerXLX

Console 1.3: The Final Push!

i was not talking to you tho i was just saying a statement really Let them take their time i'm giving it until mid december or late december well idc i always have a pc version to play on
  12. ZombieSlayerXLX

i'm commenting again sorry but most kids thinks it's so easy to code games but it's hard very hard i deal with hours of coding on a roblox and taking out bugs so i know how it feels so kids see this is hard to code so give pipeworks some time and let them be ready to post if u cant wait anymore...
  13. ZombieSlayerXLX

so I'm guessing it will come out in 3 weeks or something
Back
Top Bottom