Recent content by Zombot 33

1. Zombot 33

Standalone [1.3] tModLoader - A Modding API

It keeps saying Mod browser server is under heavy load when i try to install mods with alot of stuff How do i fix this?
  2. Zombot 33

Thank you for the help! how do i fix this error CS0115: 'Unknownmod.Items.Amuletofdarkness.AddRecipe()': no suitable method found to override public override void AddRecipe() Thanks in advance! also i started trying to make mods again sometime around may 30th so thanks for the help
  3. Zombot 33

thanks now i'm getting these errors c:\Users\---------\Documents\My Games\Terraria\ModLoader\Mod Sources\Unknownmod\Items\Amuletofdarkness.cs(17,4) : error CS0201: Only assignment, call, increment, decrement, await, and new object expressions can be used as a statement...
  4. Zombot 33

How do i fix this(these) error(s) c:\Users\---------\Documents\My Games\Terraria\ModLoader\Mod Sources\Unknownmod\Items\Amuletofdarkness.cs(9,24) : error CS0115: 'Unknownmod.Items.Amuletofdarkness.SetDefaults()': no suitable method found to override c:\Users\--------\Documents\My...
  5. Zombot 33

I fixed the problem after i redid the code, but thanks anyway
  6. Zombot 33

Now it has this error c:\Users\--------\Documents\My Games\Terraria\ModLoader\Mod Sources\Unknownmod\Items\Weapons\Rustedsword.cs(1,15) : error CS1002: ; expected (i used - to block out my name for privacy)
  7. Zombot 33

Oh, Thanks How do i fix this i tried to fix it and it worked for some of the other sword i made but it stopped working and the other ones are having the same problem
  8. Zombot 33

Can someone help me with this problem that i'm having Items/Rustedsword at Terraria.ModLoader.Mod.GetTexture(String name) at Terraria.ModLoader.ModLoader.GetTexture(String name) at Terraria.ModLoader.Mod.SetupContent() at Terraria.ModLoader.ModLoader.do_Load(Object threadContext) The...
Back
Top Bottom