Recent content by zStormbreak

1. zStormbreak

Where is the IRC

Where is the IRC
  2. zStormbreak

WIP The Terrifying and Wondrous Adventures Of Percival

Along time ago, in a very small village called Paimpoint their was a family, this family was expecting a child, a very peculiar child. The father of this family was called Arthur, he was a knight and blacksmith of the village. The mother's name was Guinevere, she cleaned and did the housework...
  3. zStormbreak

WIP Loke's Draw Stuffs - Open for Requests!

Can you do the headless horseman in the style of your wraith Thanks bye!:happy: -Storm ps, amazing art keep it up cant wait to see more of your drawings
  4. zStormbreak

Delete

how do i delete the thread
  5. zStormbreak

Delete

Hello everyone, I just wanted to make a fun home for creators of literature. Here you can post your literature and videos , but it has to be lore of some sort, it could be a roleplay, a terraria backround story or even just some random lore. So now I challenge every single one of you to make a...
  6. zStormbreak

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iPgUGtwnJHc

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iPgUGtwnJHc
  7. zStormbreak

conversations are bomb simulators

conversations are bomb simulators
  8. zStormbreak

Scarecrow's Art

I don't really want it robotic though
  9. zStormbreak

Scarecrow's Art

Can you draw this like a scary animal demonic type thing like whatever type Magic Sponges is called
  10. zStormbreak

Scarecrow's Art

Scarecrow will you take my request now that I explained it?
  11. zStormbreak

Scarecrow's Art

Scarecrow do you understand now, like what i want
  12. zStormbreak

Scarecrow's Art

Demonic like magic sponge , get what Im saying now Scarecrow? like magic sponges avatar* or if his is considered dreadful to look at then that
  13. zStormbreak

Blocks & Decoration Why are active stone blocks still in the game?

One item wont take that much code
  14. zStormbreak

Scarecrow's Art

How yours is like demented and scary kinda , do you see what im getting at or am i still making no sense
Back
Top Bottom