Recent content by Ztack

1. Ztack

tModLoader Hello, a fellow Calamity Summoner here again with some question!

:kingslime: So, I'm basically endgame right now. I was able to put my minion output damage to 500k damage. I want to push it further. So here is my gear and tell me how I can improve it. Most of my friends are pushing out 1m dmg. Pretty jealous here. :kingslime: 👙[Armour] 👉Demonshade Set...
  2. Ztack

Fellow Summoner here!

Oh wow, thanks! This should make it easier for me. Guess I have to grind it out now xD
  3. Ztack

Fellow Summoner here!

It'll be nice to know what armor to get next, that way I don't have to scrounge around the wiki for summoner stats and armor. Like I want to know what to upgrade next after one boss is defeated to another. I'm playing expert mode.
  4. Ztack

Fellow Summoner here!

What's the best armor loadout for Calamity Summoner after Moon Lord? So far I have: Weapon: Elemental Axe Secondary: Rainbow Crystal Staff Armour: Astral Set Accessory: Any recommendation? I want a high damage output for my minions. So what are your thoughts? Also, sorry if this isn't the...
  5. Ztack

tModLoader Cheat Sheet

thanks, i am confused on this option on the on and off, this seems like a stupid question but does the black dot mean off or on?
  6. Ztack

tModLoader Cheat Sheet

If i have the mod installed, do others players see the cheat sheet hot bar also? and if they do how can i make it not shown?
  7. Ztack

I have some questions.

Hey here, just some general questions here. Also if this post doesn't belong in this category feel free to move it. Just a heads up these question involves tmodloader. 1. If I want player to join my server how can I make it so where I can allow some mods I have not available to them to use...
Back
Top Bottom