Recent content by RealSaucer

1. RealSaucer

... A post I made in 2014 is still on the second page of General discussions. I was 13 years old...

... A post I made in 2014 is still on the second page of General discussions. I was 13 years old when I made it and today I'm 22. It's actually crazy how long ago that was, it's like I grew up on this forum.
  2. RealSaucer

Terraria: Labor of Love is Out Now!

Just when you thought it couldn't get any better. Really appreciate the Old One's Army changes, it's gonna make the whole event a lot less painful and less skip-worthy.
  3. RealSaucer

[All Versions] I am writing a review of Terraria and its progression throughout the years (and I want to hear your opinions).

Been playing since 1.1. For me, 1.2 was the most influential moment for Terraria. Might be because I was a kid and felt time differently, but in 1.1 I saw Terraria as stationary, as a finished product. 1.2 and every subsequent update changed that. The addition of Crimson, alternative ores, all...
  4. RealSaucer

Tiered Bosses- From Prettiest to unprettiest

I love how you placed the Deerclops below the giant floating eyeball with a mouth, and right next to a bunch of eldritch abominations
  5. RealSaucer

What Gender's the Bosses?

Haha, no worries at all mate.
  6. RealSaucer

What Gender's the Bosses?

Ya, I was referring to the Eater of Worlds. I wrote that comment in 2014 so EoL wasn't exactly a thing :) (Also holy :red:, I've been on this forum for way too long. I was 13 when I made that comment and now I'm almost 20. That's totally crazy, what a blast from the past!)
  7. RealSaucer

just thought I'd accidentally deleted my 70 hour journey mode character but it turns out I just...

just thought I'd accidentally deleted my 70 hour journey mode character but it turns out I just forgot I changed its name lol
  8. RealSaucer

Map-Base The Workshop- For Builders Adventurers and More!

Your builds are looking sweet dude! I love how you designed the walls in the spawn room.
  9. RealSaucer

Maps Secret area access

Perhaps you could try using temple keys and locked temple doors. You have to use TEdit to place them though.
  10. RealSaucer

My old adventure map A Crim Fate is up on Steam Workshop now. Thanks for making this possible, guys!

My old adventure map A Crim Fate is up on Steam Workshop now. Thanks for making this possible, guys!
  11. RealSaucer

Unleash Your Creativity - Terraria Steam Workshop Support Launches Today!

I love that you can upload worlds straight to the workshop now. That's gonna be huge for the mapmaking community.
  12. RealSaucer

Map-Survival grindhouse, small adventure project, looking for testers

Alright, I gave the map a try, here's my review! Great things: The visuals are top notch! You're a good builder. Great block usage, I like your use of echo blocks and the environments look great. I like how you hid the statues, especially how you shaped and built around the shadow painted...
  13. RealSaucer

The biggest issue IMO is that you get too few defender medals for how difficult it is. If you...

The biggest issue IMO is that you get too few defender medals for how difficult it is. If you don't have 25 medals saved up once you unlock tier 2 the it's gonna be super difficult to progress at all, and getting that many in tier 1 is a g r i n d. I tried doing the event in my journey mode...
  14. RealSaucer

What kind of side quests or dungeons could one encounter in a desert or prairie?

What kind of side quests or dungeons could one encounter in a desert or prairie?
  15. RealSaucer

Terraria Bad Ideas

Triple the time it takes for Moon Lord to spawn after activating the celestial sigil so you have to wait even longer for every attempt.
Back
Top Bottom