Recent content by Zyriarch

1. Zyriarch

Wings don't work on heavily modded tmodloader 64bit world

Before you ask, no I have't used the defiled rune. Wings don't do anything literally, it's like they're not even there. I tried removing wing slot as well but nothing works. here's the mod list: Mod of Redemption (No Music) Thorium Mod OmniSwing WhichMod Is This From? (WMITF) Fargo's Soul Mod...
  2. Zyriarch

Vipix' Toolbox

how do I use the swap pickaxe?
  3. Zyriarch

tModLoader Intrinsics - Bind equipment and buffs to players permanently

the log doesn't seem to be doing it's job, but I have noticed that my problem only occurs in multiplayer. is this supposed to be multiplayer compatible?
  4. Zyriarch

tModLoader Intrinsics - Bind equipment and buffs to players permanently

when I bind items to a contract, while the items dissappear and the contract changes texture as it should, when I use the contract it just dissappears and I don't have the buff I want, it this a common issue? when I hover my cursor over the contract, it says "this contract imparts instrinsics...
  5. Zyriarch

tModLoader Magical Things mod

How do I use the boots slot? selecting boots with my cursor just switches it to the accessory slots and right clicking also sends it to the accessory slots
  6. Zyriarch

tModLoader Mod of Redemption

when I try to generate my world it keeps getting stuck at "scattering lapis across the world". what causes this?
  7. Zyriarch

modded problem

so I have a lot of mods, and apparently magic storage removes chunks of world in multiplayer. but in order to be able to make my world in the first place I generated it with the "start-tModLoaderServer.bat" file. therefore I can't open it in single player. is there another .bat file somewhere...
  8. Zyriarch

help with mods

so I was making a modpack and I ended up with too many mods and now I can't open terraria. is there a way to disable the mods from outside the game? I don't want to reinstall modloader.
Back
Top Bottom