Recent content by Zyron_TheGreat

1. Zyron_TheGreat

tModLoader Prefixes for Enemies

Looking at his account provides the following: "Will probably push updates to the latest tMod version for all my mods when I'm back in the US in a couple weeks."
  2. Zyron_TheGreat

tModLoader ZoaklenMod

That's strange, seeing as how his profile claims he was last seen April 12...
  3. Zyron_TheGreat

tModLoader imkSushi's Mod

Any plans to add a recipe for the rally?
  4. Zyron_TheGreat

tModLoader Tremor Remastered [discontinued]

I was primarily wondering if the mod added any yo-yos, although the accessories are always useful. Regarding purple fragments, you might need to update Tremor. The recipe was added last month, and thus might not be in your current version. Edit: Grammer
  5. Zyron_TheGreat

Does anyone know how well yo-yos are supported as a weapon class?
  6. Zyron_TheGreat

For some reason the op lacks a comprehensive change log, instead forcing you to scour the previous forum pages.
  7. Zyron_TheGreat

Your assumption about how minion damage works is correct. As part of the original complaint was that the items waste an accessory slot, I reminded them that the item could be changed after summoning. This mechanic is crucial to effectively playing summoner class.
  8. Zyron_TheGreat

The tiki armor and skull combined give a 25% (33% if both have menacing) Summon damage boost. Upon summoning familiars, these items can be replaced by other accessories without the damage being dropped.
  9. Zyron_TheGreat

So my world generated with the glacier shrines, but without the actual glacier biome...
  10. Zyron_TheGreat

What about: "The moon has descended..."
  11. Zyron_TheGreat

So after which bosses are new mobs added?
  12. Zyron_TheGreat

If a separate mod adds drops to the WOF, will they also be added to the WOS?
Back
Top Bottom