Hot Topic Terrarians, show us your "I must screenshot this" moment

105600_20160708204804_1.png

A Life Fruit grew next to a Plantera Bulb, looks really cute.

Whether it's real or fake, People are ultimately going to assume the latter. Is it possible? Sure, Extremely unlikely to ever happen but it is technically possible. Unfortunately it would be much easier to have that occur if you manually altered the generation process, Instead of generating countless worlds until the desired result occurred.

I apologise if it actually turns out to be real, Unfortunately I'll be sticking with the band wagon as it seems much more likely that it's fake.

This is what my world looks like after a year. This is pre-1.3 so it has none of the stuff post 1.3. Been here for a while and I may have to move worlds soon, but I don't wanna move heh. Too much work.

07e9cf7817c23a2b46d1edf949ed865a.png

That hollowed out area in the middle is my town.

This is what my world looks like after a year. This is pre-1.3 so it has none of the stuff post 1.3. Been here for a while and I may have to move worlds soon, but I don't wanna move heh. Too much work.

07e9cf7817c23a2b46d1edf949ed865a.png

That hollowed out area in the middle is my town.

Why is one of your oceans completely drained.

Either you set that up or your worldgen is officially possessed.

That looks so fake to me. I've never seen that many crimson alters in an area BUT the crimson.

I wish I could say it is fake, but I can't without lying. This seriously popped up in my Terraria world.

I agree it looks fake, theres even some stacked up on blocks on the side.

Whether it's real or fake, People are ultimately going to assume the latter. Is it possible? Sure, Extremely unlikely to ever happen but it is technically possible. Unfortunately it would be much easier to have that occur if you manually altered the generation process, Instead of generating countless worlds until the desired result occurred.

I apologise if it actually turns out to be real, Unfortunately I'll be sticking with the band wagon as it seems much more likely that it's fake.
To settle these arguments (in my own way), what most likely happened, in my opinion at least, is that worldgen was trying to make a crimson biome then decided it wasn't good at that spot and moved it, leaving the altars behind or something. Or it is possessed. Maybe it was faked, but oh well, what can you do? At least YOU'RE not the one faking it. I honestly wouldn't be surprised if it wasn't faked. If there is one thing we have learned from this thread is that worldgen is a direct result of drugs, possessive demons and procedural generation.

This is not a screen shot, but more of a video moment. I was searching shadow chests for the Hell Wing Bow for a friend, and came across a Drax in a Shadow Chest. Then the game crashed, and since I had an opportunity to record this, I figured I might as well.

[doublepost=1468334810,1468334794][/doublepost]

Also I found this in my dungeon.
80E319D8D27C008D18A67527343D3E335E3B593D

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom