Support?

• Yes!

Votes: 490 97.0%
  • Nah.

Votes: 15 3.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Whoa now! Good horsey... That's a better Ankh Shield, Lava Waders, Paladin's Shield, Frozen Tortoise Shell, and Ultra-powered Worm Scarf! If that's not the best, then watch out Moon Lord (if you ever want to fight him again at that point...)!

That also makes me worry about how powerful these new bosses will be. *shudders*
Bosses are very, very powerful.
Some have attacks that are unavoidable, some have instadeath attacks, and others have attacks that ignore invincibility frames.
Most Negativity bosses are in the forms of bullet hells, while Mharadium is more of a classic Terraria boss fight with many twists.

Are any of the bosses finished yet?

Some are extremely close, but others are very complex. I know for a fact that one Negativity boss is completed, but balancing and bugfixes aren't in play currently. :p
Outline.png

Last edited:
I have been waiting on this mod since........ around the begging and middle of 2015 then I took a brake and I come back in the middle of 2016 sadly to see it's not out yet, but since it's taken so long I just hope it will come out soon and it will be really good :(

I have been waiting on this mod since........ around the begging and middle of 2015 then I took a brake and I come back in the middle of 2016 sadly to see it's not out yet, but since it's taken so long I just hope it will come out soon and it will be really good :(
Yup well.. I was super busy irl, exams and :red:. And Eldrazi is gone for months now.. he had done nearly everything up until the point he left. Right now we have more programmers, but it's just a wait now for when they have time.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom