Other Game Pokémon

What is Your Favorite Pokémon Type?

• Total voters
I generally form a team of what I think looks good rather than what IS good during the singleplayer. When it gets to multi, I generally form anti-meta teams of obscure pokemon. My current favourite pokemon (strangely, not a steel type) is accelgor

My favourite tactic is using "Me First" on the event genesect that knows blaze kick :p I snatch their attack and destroy it in one hit. 80% of my opponents ragequit after that XD

And yeah, Bug/Dark would've been awesome!

There was an event Genesect that knows Blaze Kick? TIL, would have been probably more embarrassing if it was a Burn Drive Techno Blast Gene.

So some more Pokemon were shown:
Most of them have new abilities, with Mudsdale getting a new move. At least we now see what Mimikyu's ability does and we saw somewhat Bewear can do.

And we know have Hyper-Training which allows you to increase a lv 100 pokemon's iv stats.

It is adorable as all hell, sadly one of it's Abilities makes Fire super effective against it, but doesn't it also lower the dmg of Physical attacks?

Cubone. I refuse to believe he's sad about his mother. I think he's a savage; using his mother's skull for a helmet and likely her femur as a weapon? Yeah.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom