Favourite weapons in Terraria

Terrariaman

Spazmatism
My favourite weapon would arguably have to be the sniper rifle. Paired up with luminite bullets and vortex armour it can insta-kill most enemies and 2-4 shot the rest.

But, enough about my favourite, I wanna hear what your favourite weapon/weapons are.
(It's my first new thread so give me a chance OK...)

my favourite that's a tricky one! In terms of memories it just have to be the terra blade in my heart I've always been overjoyed when mod developers create upgrades to the terra blade even though I don't use it I still always obtain it no matter what class I'm playing through I always display it to honour it. the fact that you need to collect the nights edge the blade of pure darkness and then the Excalibur the blade of pure light and change them into their true forms is an experience I just can't forget.

Tough choice. If I had to pick a single one, it'd be Nimbus Rod.

It's a weapon you can get at the start of hard mode, and remains useful even vs the pillars. It's also unique in its attack pattern. Most weapons are "Now it's HOMING!", "Now it's AUTOFIRE!" or "Now it does MORE DAMAGE!" (See: Yoyos, Bows, Guns), but the cloud is the only weapon in the game that acts like it does. A floating, repositionable sentry that literally rains death on your enemies.

The Terra Blade is always fun to get, and powerful enough to carry the player to at least wave fifteen in the frost moon while wearing the best gear (in 1.2.4). The Dart Gun, Laser Rifle, Spider Staff, Razorpine, Snowball cannon, Nimbus Rod, Flairon and S.D.M.G. are some other favorites of mine.

Out of all the weapons... Wow, um...

Melee:
Possessed_Hatchet.png
Yay aimbot.

Ranged:
Tsunami.png
Arrows, arrows everywhere!

Mage:
Golden_Shower.png
It's so useful because of the Ichor debuff that it remains useful even til the endgame.

Summoning:
Optic_Staff.png
You get 2 Miniature bosses to fight for you. If that's not cool, I don't know what is.

Tool:
Shroomite_Digging_Claw.png
Gotta dig fast!

But just one? Probably:
Golden_Shower.png

It's a good weapon.
[doublepost=1477059761,1477059648][/doublepost]I just want to say that when you post here about your favourite weapon it doesn't only mean in your inventory, it also means in all of Terraria as well.

I'm quite fond of the Arkhalis, given how much time I spend in pre-hardmode. It's quite good at killing stuff and can shine high-quality light quite a distance into walls. Getting one is the difficult part...

definitely the star cannon by far. it shredded expert wof and can even take down the destroyer. 2nd would be the laser machinegun. its a freaking LASER MACHINEGUN. how could that not be my favourite weapon? oh right star cannon

Well, for me it gotta be

Melee: Arkhalis (I just got it in my first expert playthrough and shredded the goblin army, the EoW is next!)

Mage: Laser Machinegun (Impressive dps when it gets up to speed and is extremely effective against expert Duke Fishron)

Range: Vortex Beater (I absolutely adore this gun, mainly because it makes all other sounds non-existant, plus the homing grenade)

Summoner: Stardust Dragon (Its a great summon for casual use, even if it goes out of its way to aggro mega-mimics)

Tool: Bone Pickaxe (Pre-hardmode picksaw, need I say anything else?)

i do like the nebula blaze but I'm also a fan of different types of spears. the day break also go's well with my vanity but i don't use it much

The Beam Sword, one of the first weapons I got when entering hardmode and really helped me defeat the Pirate Invasion and the Twins

I'd have to say Terra Blade, but I'm also a huge fan of the Nebula Blaze and the Scourge of the Corruptor. If I had to choose one, it's definitely the Scourge of the Corruptor, I enjoy it because it served me so well, back when I really used it.

Back
Top Bottom