Weapons & Equip True Copper Shortsword - A new hardmode throwing weapon

What do you think?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey, I really like this idea and decided to create a banner for it!
Here it is!
FotorCreated.jpg

Too big? Should I resize it?

At first glance, I was like: "This is a joke thread, I wonder if it will make me laugh?"
It did when I saw the revenge part, but Terrarias good sense of humour would make this possible, and it's a really good idea! Maybe we should add a new terra-blade but crafted with this and a true tin shortsword!

I don't particularly like boomerangs for there slight delay in the fact that you have to wait for it to come back.
So...I was thinking to fit with the "true weapons" theme why not for the physical weapon the Sprite that's on the support banner and for the "beam" you use this:
image.png

I don't particularly like boomerangs for there slight delay in the fact that you have to wait for it to come back.
So...I was thinking to fit with the "true weapons" theme why not for the physical weapon the Sprite that's on the support banner and for the "beam" you use this: View attachment 139265
I like boomerangs, I don't like generic projectile swords. I think it should stay as it is.

11/10 -IGN

Seriously though this is the most ridiculous (read: best) suggestion ive ever seen, i have a question for you, could i include this into my mod? i will give you full credit for the idea of course.

You heard me. This is real. And it's not a joke, either.
----------​

So. We all know what the copper shortsword is. A insanely useless weapon that gets outclassed by wood.
It has come for revenge.

True Copper Shortsword View attachment 8960(Sprite by @Milt69466)
69 Melee Damage
15% Crit chance
Very Fast Speed
Average Knockback

Now, before you say, "Giga pls, you must be insane" let me explain how it works:

-When you throw the sword, it heat-seeks the nearest enemy, and then bounces off of them.
-It would be able to bounce enough to hit five enemies
-If there are less than five enemies on-screen, the sword will return to you, unless a new enemy comes on to your screen.

----------​
Now, for how it would be crafted:
1 Broken Hero Sword
1 Copper Shortsword

This would be made at a Mythril/Orichalcum Anvil.

Now, I know this is a ridiculously stupid idea, but tell me what you think! Should it be buffed? Nerfed? Give me your feedback!

----------
Support Banner:
View attachment 8216
Code:
[url="http://forums.terraria.org/index.php?threads/true-copper-shortsword-a-new-hardmode-throwing-weapon.4463/"][IMG]http://forums.terraria.org/index.php?attachments/copper_shortsword-png.8215/[/IMG][/URL]
----------
Tapi Mod by @Nimnon:
Click Here!
True Tin Shortsword plz

Even if this was added, I'd probably end up impulsively trashing my Copper Shortsword anyway. -.-

Great suggestion though, I can totally see this being in the game. Great job!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom