Pixel Art My New (and not so new) Sprites

If you ever feel like doing another sprite with the same theme/ if you're not sick of it yet, it'd be cool to see a Glove done in the same design. That said, I've been pestering you too much, so I understand if you say no :p
I actually really like that palette and material design. It's fun to work with. No problem with the request. (If there were several people waiting in line to get theirs I would probably say you've had enough, but there aren't, so request away)
Here you go:
Coil Glove.png

I actually really like that palette and material design. It's fun to work with. No problem with the request. (If there were several people waiting in line to get theirs I would probably say you've had enough, but there aren't, so request away)
Here you go:
View attachment 130653
Great! My final request pertaining to the overall coil theme is this- could you make a projectile sprite for the spear? That, of course, mean's it's perfectly straight up. I can't thank you enough for all the awesome requests you've done :)

Great! My final request pertaining to the overall coil theme is this- could you make a projectile sprite for the spear? That, of course, mean's it's perfectly straight up. I can't thank you enough for all the awesome requests you've done :)
All done.
Coil Spear Projectile.png

One more thing: I saw you using my blueprint ideas in a mod, which is fine. It's just that when you reorganized their sprites they looked a little... messed up. If you want to give me some specifications, I'll happily fix those up for you.

All done.
View attachment 130677
One more thing: I saw you using my blueprint ideas in a mod, which is fine. It's just that when you reorganized their sprites they looked a little... messed up. If you want to give me some specifications, I'll happily fix those up for you.
Ah, yes, they looked really bad when I tried redoing them. I wanted to downsize them to the size of trophies, which is 3x3 8 by 8 pixel blocks wide:
BossTrophy.png

to make it a little less of a hassle to code. If you can downsize them to the size of that, I'd really appreciate it!

Ah, yes, they looked really bad when I tried redoing them. I wanted to downsize them to the size of trophies, which is 3x3 8 by 8 pixel blocks wide:
View attachment 131002
to make it a little less of a hassle to code. If you can downsize them to the size of that, I'd really appreciate it!
This should work, hope you like it.
Blueprints Assembled.png

Blueprints Chopped.png

Back again with more requests! It'd be cool to see a hard mode Blood Moon themed armor and gear set (containing a sword, a magic weapon, a bow, and maybe a summon weapon, along with an armor set and some sort of crafting material for all of the above. If you also find the time to Sprite an enemy that drops this crafting material, it'd be much appreciated! Thanks :)

Back again with more requests! It'd be cool to see a hard mode Blood Moon themed armor and gear set (containing a sword, a magic weapon, a bow, and maybe a summon weapon, along with an armor set and some sort of crafting material for all of the above. If you also find the time to Sprite an enemy that drops this crafting material, it'd be much appreciated! Thanks :)
Just to keep you updated, I am still planning to get this done, but I'm encountering some spriter's block and also school just started back up. I hope to have it done within two weeks. I'm also having some trouble with my original idea (Something like a Drippler-Moon Hybrid thingy (It makes more sense in my head)), more specifically how to effectively differentiate it from Crimtane gear. I'm thinking I may make the gear look like actual moon-rock material soaked in blood, but your opinion and feedback would be appreciated so I don't start something unnecessarily.
Could ya make a wisp lantern please? Like, a normal wisp, except you can see it flickering in the lantern. Thanks!
I actually got this done a while ago. Sorry about the wait.
Wisp Lantern Spritesheet.png
Wisp Lantern.gif

Just to keep you updated, I am still planning to get this done, but I'm encountering some spriter's block and also school just started back up. I hope to have it done within two weeks. I'm also having some trouble with my original idea (Something like a Drippler-Moon Hybrid thingy (It make more sense in my head)), more specifically how to effectively differentiate it from Crimtane gear. I'm thinking I may make the gear look like actual moon-rock material soaked in blood, but your opinion and feedback would be appreciated so I don't start something unnecessarily.

I actually got this done a while ago. Sorry about the wait.
View attachment 136747 View attachment 136748
It'd be really interesting to see that take, a combination of rock and blood. I'd really like to see sprites for that, so if that's the course of action you choose to take, please do!

Oh, also, I forgot to mention, could I have your permission to use a few suggestions of yours (specifically from the Mana Overcharge thread) in a mod? Thanks :D

Oh, also, I forgot to mention, could I have your permission to use a few suggestions of yours (specifically from the Mana Overcharge thread) in a mod? Thanks :D
Sure. Standard credit and linkback requirements apply, but otherwise, you're free to use them. Be sure to tell me how it well it turns out working.

Sure. Standard credit and linkback requirements apply, but otherwise, you're free to use them. Be sure to tell me how it well it turns out working.
Of course! I'll be sure to credit you and let you know how it works out!

It'd be really interesting to see that take, a combination of rock and blood. I'd really like to see sprites for that, so if that's the course of action you choose to take, please do!
OK, here we go.
HMBM Enemy.png
HMBM Material.png
The monster's two stages and the material it drops.
HMBM Staff.png
HMBM Bow.png
HMBM Sword.png
HMBM Summoner.png
The Magic, Ranged, Melee and Summon weapons.
HMBM Armor.png
The armor.
It's all a bit rough and not very easy on the eyes, but that's to be expected from a Blood Moon set. I'm afraid you'll to do the animations and such for yourself. Enjoy!

OK, here we go.
View attachment 138060 View attachment 138061 The monster's two stages and the material it drops.
View attachment 138062 View attachment 138059 View attachment 138063 View attachment 138064 The Magic, Ranged, Melee and Summon weapons.
View attachment 138058 The armor.
It's all a bit rough and not very easy on the eyes, but that's to be expected from a Blood Moon set. I'm afraid you'll to do the animations and such for yourself. Enjoy!
It looks amazing! I'm a huge fan of enemy especially, and the unpleasantness fits the Blood Moon well! You've done an excellent job (as usual :D)

Question:
It is possible a merge between: A dryad and a Ancient cultist?
Dryad:
NPC_20.png
Black Ancient cultist:
DarkDryad.png
With animation of a dryad who levitate and who launch a spell? (Same animation than the ancient cultist than i give) (After, you are the spriter, so you imagine what you want, wing, sucube, or other)
(normally "3 sprites" with a effect of levitation)

Thank you.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom