Drawings & Paintings {-Immortal Icons-}

Could you do an icon of my character Conquest? The area from the shoulders and up.
The lower third of his head has a mask on it in a triangular fashion, with the lower points a sixth of his head down. There is a line going down the middle of the mask, with two marks branching off of that about halfway down, each at a 45 degree angle. There are two markings branching off of at the halfway mark, ending about where the top of the original mark(or two, depending on how one is interpreting it). There are also two other marks, sloping downwards like the original, that are a little off of the line going down the middle. None of the marks reach more than halfway across their half of the mask. The mask is a darker silver, the line us slightly darker than that, and the markings are a dull grey. The rest of the head is covered by a fabric that is similar in appearance to that of a hood, which goes to the shoulders and transfers to a long cape. The shoulders are covered by fabric that leads to a cape, and the upper portion of the torso and arms are covered by standard plate armor.

Oh, sorry, if that is all you can accept, I can't do that...nothing personal, it is just that my art skills are quite limited. I mostly just do heads and necks, but if you really wanted full body I could do that!

@Timothy the Engineer's request is done! So sorry I couldn't add a scarf, but I did your wings instead!
Save the big one if you want to use it as your avatar! The small one is just cor example! Hope you like it!!!

image.png
image.png

P.S. @darthmorf, there is an example of my chibis!

1. Two things. First off, do you like ot @Timothy the Engineer? Second, once I have finished all the current requests, I am actually changing my shop to drawing terraria adoptables, for I currently have lost interest in drawing portraits. That being said, once I regain my interest in it, I will change it back. :)
Cheers, and sorry I am working slowly,
@ImmortalWisp

1. Two things. First off, do you like ot @Timothy the Engineer? Second, once I have finished all the current requests, I am actually changing my shop to drawing terraria adoptables, for I currently have lost interest in drawing portraits. That being said, once I regain my interest in it, I will change it back. :)
Cheers, and sorry I am working slowly,
@ImmortalWisp
I retract my request then. I don't want you doing something you aren't interested in.

@The kamen rider, no, you misunderstood me. I would still like to do the current requests, they really interest me! :D Please keep your request here unless you do not like my art. Your request, as well as the others, are being touched up a last bit and will be posted very soon!

My stupid Ipad broke down just as I was doing the final touches on the drawings. Really sorry I am taking so long, I promise to be done soon once I get my IPad all fixed up.

Back
Top Bottom