Mobile Can't find Paladin? Inferno fork/shadowbeam droprate low?

ChaosCore

Terrarian
So I can't seem to find a paladin in the dungeon at all and I've killed several mages and no inferno fork/shadowbeams. I've killed the golem already and I have end-game equipment. Does anyone else have a similar issue?

I can confirm that the Paladin is in the mobile version. I went out of range of my first water candle (which is why you won't see the buff icon) to place another water candle down below an open area when this guy popped up. Make sure that you're standing in front of the correct dungeon walls.

Not sure about the Inferno Fork and Shadowbeam Staff. I'm thinking they are just low drop rates.

paladin.jpg

I can confirm that the Paladin is in the mobile version. I went out of range of my first water candle (which is why you won't see the buff icon) to place another water candle down below an open area when this guy popped up. Make sure that you're standing in front of the correct dungeon walls.

Not sure about the Inferno Fork and Shadowbeam Staff. I'm thinking they are just low drop rates.

View attachment 134246
I have them both on one of my devices. They just aren't easy to get.

low drop rates. for extra help with finding the right dungeon walls and banners consult the wiki. id be lost in the dungeon without it.

Back
Top Bottom