Mobile Upcoming Mobile Update

Does this new restructure mean that we are going to have to restart again? Cause I have put hours into terraria over and over and cloud saves just disappear. That isn't very fair to the players of the game. If it does can you guys surprise us with a super cool weapon to start with and maybe some cool armor? Cause I hate having to struggle through gathering the materials, weapons and drax. Its not the games fault its just I have problems with forgetting how things work properly and how to do things. Plus I'm working on a YouTube let's play of plantera and beyond.

The announcement says this in it...
Clarification on Reset
There has been significant confusion about the reset, so to clarify, the intentions of ReLogic and Pipeworks is to be able to seamlessly integrate old worlds and player files into the new codebase for Console Terraria. This is not expected to delete your old saves, its merely a rewrite of the game's code, so your progress should be safe!

They were speaking about the console reset, but it will be the same intention for mobile.

The announcement says this in it...

They were speaking about the console reset, but it will be the same intention for mobile.
Ok thanks for that Unit One I guess I'll be prepared for the progress loss again.
[doublepost=1471489360,1471489308][/doublepost]
Ok thanks for that Unit One I guess I'll be prepared for the progress loss again.
Even if it doesn't happen I want to be prepared just in case.

[doublepost=1471489360,1471489308][/doublepost]
Even if it doesn't happen I want to be prepared just in case.
I think you misread it; there is no need to 'prepare for progress loss' as they specifically state that your progress should be safe.

They stated that they will have the update ready by Q2 2017 for console. But mobile might take longer, hopefully in a year from now...
[doublepost=1471803204,1471802950][/doublepost]Also, if you're still waiting. Try to get all the best weapons in the game, collect all rare items, and expand your house by then. Because once 1.3 gets released, expect to be overwhelmed with new items and bosses. :happy:

Well personally, I don't care about waiting and critical updates...but the only thing I want is to beat EVERY.SINGLE.BOSS. that is going to stand in my way to get the last prism, and if I die by miracle, I will do my best calm down, sit back, eat pop-corn............AND WATCH THEM BURN IN NEVER ENDING FLAMES !!!
[doublepost=1471895796,1471895634][/doublepost]Sorry...got carried away there...my bad, just been waiting TOO MUCH TIME, but I know it will be worth it...thank you to all developers out there for this amazing new update...and for bringing me (and us of curse) more targets to defy...

Eh....just wish it came out already. I think I've done most of what one can possibly do in the game. Have all the recipes, most of the main items, killed all bosses and done all the events. The Spectre armour with Razorpine/Blizzard staff is overpowered as hell. Recently got the Fishron wings :D

Did you battle plantera ? But out of the jungle, same as the duke but out of the sea, it's extremly insane, I already did it, but it was mostly challenging !

Yes, you can do it easily with the spectre set + razorpine, then star veil (very important), damage items (celestial magnet/sorcerer emblem), mana flower, celestial cuff, wings. Tbh you can stand on honey with a hook and have a campfire, and just shoot at him. The lifesteal of spectre is just overpowered. Impossible to die with him if he has a star veil even

I'm ready for more progress lose,As I lost them hundreds of time back in the 1.0/1.1 days.
Well,because of that I can now speedrun terraria,from zero to duke,less than 4 hours and I'm done....Yea.

I'm ready for more progress lose,As I lost them hundreds of time back in the 1.0/1.1 days.
Well,because of that I can now speedrun terraria,from zero to duke,less than 4 hours and I'm done....Yea.
I'm super Excited for 1.3!
I finally get to experience it!

I shall shrekt moon lord with my beloved horseless headman's sword! (Sorry, I just really wanted to make this joke.)

I can't wait for the update to come out!! I want to show everyone my power on Miiverse! I want to dominate the world!! Hahahahahaha! *Coughs*

I can't wait for the update to come out!! I want to show everyone my power on Miiverse! I want to dominate the world!! Hahahahahaha! *Coughs*
-Sad announcement-
Miiverse? I don't think the 3DS is getting full 1.3, and they're dumping the Wii U along with Xbox 360 and PS3.

Back
Top Bottom