PC 1.3.3 Changelog

Status
Not open for further replies.
Welp time to be that jerk again. It's a NAGA vanity set. Lamia was a specific person refering to Queen Lamia who was cursed to resort to a bestial form and eat children. Some legends say it was more chimera like but the popularity of a serpent body has led to the term Lamia refering to anything similair.

Edit: Even if you were refering to the lamiea the demon decsendants of Lamia it would still be odd to put a Greek monster in the desert were the arabic Naga is MUCH more suited.

Last edited:
Welp time to be that jerk again. It's a NAGA vanity set. Lamia was a specific person refering to Queen Lamia who was cursed to resort to a bestial form and eat children. Some legends say it was more chimera like but the popularity of a serpent body has led to the term Lamia refering to anything similair.

In the world of Terraria, snake people are Lamias. ;) Doesn't matter what mythology we have in our world!

Hello Terrarians!

The team has been hard at work (as always) bringing more content and game play your way. 1.3.3 is here! Click the spoilers below to read the full changelog and find out what is lurking beneath the sand. :)

index.php

index.php

Features:
  • A new weather event has been added, sandstorms! With it come new enemies, new loot, a new soundtrack, and a unique experience in the desert biome!
  • Blizzards now have a new visual effect
  • Deserts and the Underworld now have a heat distortion visual effect.
  • Dripping sand effects can be found in the desert, and placed anywhere by the player with the Magic Sand Dropper!

• Added the Forbidden Armor Set
  • Added Ancient Horn (Basilisk Mount)
  • Added Onyx Blaster
  • Added Sky Fracture
  • Added Mandible Blade
  • Added Spirit Flame
  • Added Pocket Mirror
  • Added Djinn's Curse
  • Added Lamia Vanity Set
  • Added the Ancient Vanity Set
  • Added Desert Spirit Lamp
  • Added Magic Sand Dropper
  • Added Sandstorm Music Box!
  • And several new banners!

• Sand Poachers now inflict the Venom debuff
  • Dune Splicers now have more HP and Defense
  • Dune Splicers and Tomb Crawlers may be more aggressive, especially during Sandstorms.
  • Added a new block mining visual effect
  • Added multiplayer performance improvements
  • Upped spawn rates in underground desert

• Fixed sliders in the gamepad settings not being "locked on" when dragged around
  • Fixed certain textures loading wrong at random, and producing weird artifacts
  • Fixed underground desert worms being too rare
  • Fixed Portal Gun secondary fire conflicting with Grappling Hooks on Gamepad
  • Fixed a number of exploits
  • Fixed rain, water, and lava sounds persisting when the game window is inactive
  • Fixed drills shooting confetti at supersonic speeds when under the effects of Flask of Party

We are aware of an issue with networking on Mac and Linux. Work is being done to correct the problem as quickly as possible! Hang in there! UPDATE: Should be fixed now - Mac/Linux users will need to re-download the Dedicated Server software.

index.php

1.3.3 Dedicated Server
You can download the Dedicated Server file at the link below!
1.3.3 Dedicated Server

index.php

We will now dive into our next update and get to work on some top secret cross-over action. ;) As always, your feedback and support are appreciated. Thanks!
Perfect. When console will get 1.3 pc will be on 1.5. They really don't care about console edition. And who do updates? Anyone seen what they did? They will fail like those from no man sky. So slow. Someone paid up someone to make console edition slow or do terraria console edition in coffe break. Why pc have fast updates? Because console have worst developer thats why.
*Comment don't contain any developer name. All suspicions come from imagination of whoever read this. Any imagination suggestions should be disregarded.

Very nice aditions, specially the armor set. Hybrid mage & summoner armor is a nice option. I wonder what does the future holds now...

OH BOY! :dryadconfused:

Whats a :redmunch:ing forbidden fragment!
SANDNADOES ~:eek:
Ok I should calm down.

Anyway, a nice update as usual!

EDIT: When a sandstorm and solar pillar combine, lag occurs. I NEVER lag in terraria.

I've already farmed 15 ancient clothes and 2 Ancient Horns. I think I haven't farmed enough, you guys should buff the drop rates. *shields face from incoming rain of glass bottles*

Attachments

• 20160909165856_1.jpg
    20160909165856_1.jpg
    510.9 KB · Views: 280
I've player well over 1000 hours and never had any crashes. Tonight I updated to v1.3.3 and now I've had 2 hard crashes (screen freezes).
Am I the only one?

I've player well over 1000 hours and never had any crashes. Tonight I updated to v1.3.3 and now I've had 2 hard crashes (screen freezes).
Am I the only one?

Hmm, been playing 1.3.3 just casually in my off time the past few days and I've had no crashes at all.

Were these crashes during loading/saving times, or just during regular play?

if the desert is technicly the counterpart to the snow biome wouldnt it have its own biome key?
EDIT: and would it be an item for throwers?
EDIT #2: it be cool if it was like Ancient Daggers OF the Desert Anubis
Throws 1-3 homing daggers that have a chance of inflicting the suffocating debuff

Hmm, been playing 1.3.3 just casually in my off time the past few days and I've had no crashes at all.

Were these crashes during loading/saving times, or just during regular play?

We've had a few crashes too during gameplay on a server, to me (on a mac) the screen went black and I had to restart, to my 2 friends on PC the screen completely froze and the game crashed.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom