A Distinctly Etherian Update: Terraria and Dungeon Defenders II Crossover Coming Soon!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I've never played Dungeon Defenders 1 or 2, but this still looks fun!
Question though, why does the Dyad turn evil or something in the trailer?
Also, the cyclops make the giant troll roar from Castle Crashers.

in dungeon defender each playable hero have various "skins" that change is overall apearence. the dryad skins is that "corrupted" dryad
[doublepost=1478222088,1478221864][/doublepost]
The music playing in the background of the trailer when the DD monsters went into the portal, was that new soundtrack?!

that song is from Dungeon Defender 2,.. but sound like a terraria version of it...

The defense structures look like they'd be kind'a lame for farming. I wonder if they'll only work during the event. Overall, looks pretty sweet though.

in the dungeon defender forums lots of people are getting interested in terraria. ad so here many of u should go to try dungeon defender 2. they are in beta now and need more players to keep getting his game foward!!! did i mention is FREE!!

in the dungeon defender forums lots of people are getting interested in terraria. ad so here many of u should go to try dungeon defender 2. they are in beta now and need more players to keep getting his game foward!!! did i mention is FREE!!

When people speculated that DD2 and Terraria were having a crossover, I immediately started playing DD2. I already have a head start on getting the dryad.

Dang, it`s been a *LONG* while since terraria made a crossover with other games!
last time being w/ edge of space.

(Just a little suggestion of mine, it will be cool if you update the space biome/night sky since you guys are doing some quality of life changes with water, trees, etc. I say this because lets be honest, space in Terraria looks very barren and empty. *insert edgy quote*)

I remember playing the original dungeon defenders on xbox 360 using games with gold
so its kinda weird to see the new one coming out #Nastalgic:)

I'm also all about the new content, and I will probably enjoy it, but it'll take some of the shine off Terraria. These games are very dissimilar. Terraria is a very distinct and rich indie game with mechanics-changing features. DD, as much as I played it, is a fun, but unabashedly generic, freemium tower defense / MMO beat em up. Of course I can see what part of that game Terraria covets: a means by which to keep players occupied interminably whom tend to gobble up new content in hours and beg for more. I merely have concern this will not be very Terraria.

I just noticed how much I'm accustomed to the dryad's weapon of choice being the Dirt Rod.
because you know, legend of maxx

You guys forget that the Dryad changes quite a bit when a bloodmoon is happening, selling corrupt or crimson seeds and powder, and speaking differently. Who says something can't push her even more and become corruption-ized.

Our goal and plan is to have both of these updates (for DD2 and Terraria) out to everyone on November 15th!
kdcROYP.png

So does "everyone" include console players? If not, Edit your post please.

I know why this is happening - you're trying to prepare us for T:OW tower defense mechanics in sandbox world. I'll hate you if those mobs will destroy my beautiful castle.

Our goal and plan is to have both of these updates (for DD2 and Terraria) out to everyone on November 15th!
...That's my birthday.

Welp, what a birthday gift! I don't play DD2 much because my laptop's pretty crap, but I'll be sure to check out Terraria's end of the deal!

kdcROYP.png

So does "everyone" include console players? If not, Edit your post please.

No. They mean the PC players of DD2 and Terraria. Think about it dude, we are still waiting for the 1.3 stuff, theres no way for them to do it for console at the same time.
But they have said they intend to bring it to console, just at a later date after we are brought up to the right level.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom