PS4 Kep's Stockhold

Kep

Terrarian
I have several endgame items but not all. Some things I simply won't have till someone decides to trade me. I am willing to trade multiple items of my own for something I don't own. If you can only pay in coins I'll accept depending on the item. Just reply or message me on PSN with details of what you would like and what you're willing to trade.

Ranged Weapons: Revolver, Phoenix Blaster, Clockwork Assult Rifle, Flamethrower, Minishark, Megashark, Star Cannon, Grenade Launcher, Red Ryder, Venus Magnum, Uzi, Stynger, Proximity Mine Launcher, Snowball Cannon, Pulse Bow, Sharanga, Stake Launcher. All ammo types for the weapons above.

Melee Weapons: Katana, Candy Cane Sword, Cutlass, Excalibur, Night's Edge, Gungnir, Light Disc (5), Tonbogiri, Tizona, Keybrand, KO Cannon, Golem Fist, Possessed Hatchet, all Phaseblades and Phasesabers, Vampire Knives.

Magic Weapons: Water Bolt, Wasp Gun, Nettle Burst, Magic Dagger, Bat Scepter, Space Gun, Lazer Rifle, Nimbus Rod, Staff of Earth, Magical Harp, Heat Ray, Leaf Blower, Rainbow Rod, Inferno Fork.

I only have the Pygmy Staff summoning weapon for now.

I have all armour sets other than the Myrthil and Dragon sets for now.

I have several equipable items but certainly not all.

I will have my world and shop set up and ready by August 1st, around 4:30 (EST)

Depending on how many people would like to trade it may be a bit before everyone can get to trade everything they want. So those that reply first get first run.

Just reply below if you have ANY questions on what you'd like or if I have something specific.

Kepulo is my PSN

Hope to see you all there. :merchantcool:

Hey I have a question I'm just starting out on ps4 and I was wondering if you could hook me up with anything if not I'll get the coin you just name the price =)
[DOUBLEPOST=1438128159,1438128083][/DOUBLEPOST]
Hey I have a question I'm just starting out on ps4 and I was wondering if you could hook me up with anything if not I'll get the coin you just name the price =) I'll send you a psn message

how much for spectral armor
[DOUBLEPOST=1446433821,1446433788][/DOUBLEPOST]how much for inferno fork, as well
[DOUBLEPOST=1446433894][/DOUBLEPOST]how much for specter armor
[DOUBLEPOST=1446433920][/DOUBLEPOST]my PSN is TheBelginwaffle

Do you have a sniper rifle? If not I'll trade it to you for beenades. My brother wants me to use hardmode weapons to beat the WoF and I refuse to. But I could use some help

Back
Top Bottom