Mobile Terraria Fixes

Can you PLEASE add a thing that lets you save when you quit the game so we can stop using auto save only? I had to find the hair stylist and goblin tinkerer several times beacouse I quit the game and it didn't save when I press the quit button to go to the title screen

Can you PLEASE add a thing that lets you save when you quit the game so we can stop using auto save only? I had to find the hair stylist and goblin tinkerer several times beacouse I quit the game and it didn't save when I press the quit button to go to the title screen

When you press the pause button an icon appears in the corner (won't appear within the first few seconds of loading the world unless you pause three times) when this icon goes away it means the game has been saved (it also helps to use the pause button as a save button) this icon also appears when it auto saves

I've never seen a Chaos Elemental in mobile. I read on the wiki that the spawn rate is extremely low. Is this a bug, or was that intentional? I'm just curious.

I've never seen a Chaos Elemental in mobile. I read on the wiki that the spawn rate is extremely low. Is this a bug, or was that intentional? I'm just curious.
Right now the trick to getting Chaos Elementals to spawn on mobile is to not have too much Hallow. This thread discusses it more: Rod of Discord

And Pigrons, they actually do exist! incredibly hard to spawn though ;-;
Yes, when you hit pause, the game tries to initiate a save, so make sure that icon in the corner goes away before exiting.

I really don't expect it to be that soon, but sometime in 2017 as we know.

I am without a doubt excited. I'm sure most people that play the game on mobile are.
Yeah I am it is really hard to keep the game interesting when you have everything or almost everything
[doublepost=1485130570,1485130506][/doublepost]
I really don't expect it to be that soon, but sometime in 2017 as we know.

I am without a doubt excited. I'm sure most people that play the game on mobile are.
People say it is coming out in june

Back
Top Bottom