Xbox One this is a really annoying bug.

CapsLock_

Terrarian
hey guys, sorry i havent been active for awhile, i had to go on holidays. anyway, i found a really really annoying bug. when your in the bottom of the underworld, the bone serpents and fire imps can go/teleport out of the map and then you cant hit them. i think this should be fixed.

If that happened to me, I wouldn't really care because who needs imps and bone serpents? If it makes your game lag then it should be fixed. But if the enemies just disappear, I don't really see that being annoying. In fact, it would be BETTER. That way you have less things to worry about.

If that happened to me, I wouldn't really care because who needs imps and bone serpents? If it makes your game lag then it should be fixed. But if the enemies just disappear, I don't really see that being annoying. In fact, it would be BETTER. That way you have less things to worry about.
what i mean is they dissapear and then you cant hit themm but they can hit you

That's not really a bug, but a design issue. Basically the game designers didn't wan't the player to be able to see/mine the edges of the world, so they added a border which the player can't get past.
Even the latest PC version has this issue, so I doubt it will be 'fixed' anytime soon.

Ah Ok then thats a whole new light...

That's not really a bug, but a design issue. Basically the game designers didn't wan't the player to be able to see/mine the edges of the world, so they added a border which the player can't get past.
Even the latest PC version has this issue, so I doubt it will be 'fixed' anytime soon.

I personally play in PC, but I haven't experienced something like this. Even when I go to the end and bottom of the world it seems fine. Maybe its just an occasional glitch?

Back
Top Bottom