Your Moon Lord arena?

theblackkoopa

Terrarian
So I've pretty much finished my expert mage playthrough yesterday (Yes, I do those) and found myself building this arena after getting tips off the web:

Capture 2016-11-15 13_51_08.png
Yeeeeeeeeeeeeaaaaaaaaaaah...
Hey, it's better than a building that asphalt run track everyone seems to use. I'd like to see what everyone else has got (Running tracks accepted ;))

Mine is just a really long minecart rail... -_-

At least on expert I spiced it up a bit with heart statues. They're wired to switches well in advance of the statues, on each side, so the hearts will be ready when I get there. The statues are laid out on platforms just above the rail, so I run straight through the hearts, rather than relying on ranged pickup, which might be too slpw depending on my speed.

Mine's a Melee Arena that requires Solar Eruption to be effective. It's based on a design by Blaine, but is slightly spiced up. :)
I added the Nurse as well, which is useful if you don't have the Solar Flare armor in expert mode.
Capture 2015-08-10 08_30_00.png

(Blaine's original design)
ML AFK Farm (Blaine).png

I'm pretty sure my arena is the best.
fec5adaeb3774d76b0eed8583e551409.png

Wow. Amazing. Just imagine how skilled I must be at fighting bosses.

My Moon Lord arena is the vast sky. I'd post a picture, but... yeah... I think you'll get the idea.

Although I did copy Diceman's design of an automated Moon Lord slayer arena in Expert Mode. It's so ridiculous, just walking away, getting a cup of coffee while the Moon Lord is killed automatically. :D

I'm pretty sure my arena is the best.
fec5adaeb3774d76b0eed8583e551409.png

Wow. Amazing. Just imagine how skilled I must be at fighting bosses.
Don't worry, I did that as well... except it was in my home... rip party girl... :S
[doublepost=1484621260,1484620971][/doublepost]
It IS possible to die if you suck (like I do), but it's pretty hard... :p
Too much cheese?
We all sucked at one point... but I loved boss fights much more than loot so I wanted to do it legit!

Okay, here it is:
lqsqmMl.png

no but seriously, it was just this:
TUKdJ8d.png

You have to zoom in to see it :/

P.S. there are waaaaaaaaay too many boxes with nurses on this thread. Too many boxes in general in my opinion, but at least that's legit. End cheese forever!

Back
Top Bottom