Hiya! My name's Amond. I can do stuff.

amondohk

Terrarian
Hey fellow Terrarians! It's great to make all of your acquaintances! My name is Amond. I love terraria and love finding ways to improve it even more! Alas, my lack of coding knowledge make me near useless in the modding field... ^_^'

However, I DO play a decent hand when it comes to music and sounds! So I thought I'd join the forums to try and spread that talent with a community that could appreciate it! I will be creating a thread to have visitors request which songs they would like me to build into custom "WAVE BANKS!" If you don't know what that is, (which many of you probably already do), the "Wave Bank" file is the file that controls all the background music in the game for Terraria! I don't know if there are already people who do that, but if there are, I'd love to join them!
I ALSO can take requests for "SOUND CHANGES!" For example, I have already created a small pack of about 13 sounds based off the Kingdom Hearts series that modify a few of the in-game Terraria sound effects to Sora's jump, menu-click, munny-pickup, injured, and death sound effects! I think it's pretty cool!

What do you guys think? Do you have a cool playlist that you would like made into a custom Wave Bank? Not a problem! Got some rad sound effects that you'd like to be in the game? No sweat!

Just drop me a pm, or join the thread!

Back
Top Bottom